Due Date: April 14, 2019
For the very first time ever, Visa is pleased to provide the first-ever Visa All Over Effort: Women’s International Edition Visa All Over Effort is an international development program that jobs start-ups to resolve payment obstacles of tomorrow, even more boost their own item proposals and supply visionary options for Visa’s large network of partners.
The program very first introduced in the U.S. in 2015 and rapidly broadened into other areas of the world with more than 4,000 getting involved start-ups, which have actually jointly raised over $2.5 billion in financing, with more than 221 finalists and 70 winners chosen. The program triggers in The United States and Canada, Latin America, Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa, touching over 75 nations.
- Obstacle 1— Fintech: Leveraging your business’s distinct abilities, how could your service assistance change customer payments and/or industrial experiences in your area, regionally, or internationally?
- Obstacle 2– Social Effect How can females business owners all over the world drive social effect by supporting sustainable and fair incomes and reinforcing regional/ local economies?
2 obstacles. Twelve finalists. Commemorating females business owners and their ingenious concepts, options, and companies.
- Finalists will be welcomed to Paris, France in early June 2019, to pitch their options reside in front of Visa leaders and customers. Visa will pick 1 finalist per area to take a trip to Paris for the chance to pitch their service live at the Finals Occasion and go to the opening match of the FIFA Women’s World Cup ™.
- To reward the most impactful options, Visa will supply $100,000 USD to each difficulty winner!
- Direct exposure: Females business owners might get increased attention from journalism and other sources as they engage with among the world’s prominent payment business
- Collaborations: VEI can be the beginning point for lasting collaborations and the chance for females business owners and Visa to innovate together
- Assistance: Visa offers mentorship and professional recommendations on the payments market
- Cash Prize: 2 Last International winners will each get $100,000 USD plus a prospective chance to run a pilot with Visa and/or a Visa customer.
- When examining submissions for VEI, they try to find start-ups that have concepts pertinent to Visa’s company, an item in market, traction with early consumers, and early financing from external financiers
- For Obstacle 1:
- Your service might use to banks, online-only banks and lending institutions, merchants, markets, digital wallets, information analytics, commitment programs, payment options or payment facilities
- For Obstacle 2:
- Visa is trying to find females business owners concentrated on social effect results throughout micro and small company advancement, ecological and social duty, and neighborhood engagement.
- Women-founded/ co-founded companies (2 to 50 staff members) with an objective (or job) that resonates with Visa’s Social Effect charter
- Company need to have traction in market– live item/ service, customers, sales income, and so on
- Note: Social Effect Obstacle candidates do * not * need to be a Fintech or tech-based start-up
For additional information, go to Visa All Over Effort