Application Due Date: February 1st 2020
The ICP “Master of Transport Sciences– Roadway Security in Low & Middle Earnings Countrie s” uses a 2-year multidisciplinary master program with a special focus and technique to Roadway Security in Establishing Nations. The program is supported by VLIR UOS and has 12 scholarships readily available each year.
Trainees are trained to recognize transport and roadway security problems in order to produce ingenious services by utilizing an integrative technique based upon 3 pillars: the person (handling the human behaviour in traffic and how to affect it e.g. deliberate and unintended riskful behaviour such as driving while intoxicated or cognitive problems), the environment (e.g. developing self-explaining roadways and facilities that lessens crash effect) and the society (e.g. social standards and translation into policy and enforcement procedures). Roadway security in this program is approached as a cross-border field, integrating components of psychology, economy, city preparation, ecological research studies, engineering and more.
- Citizenship and nation of home:
Be a nationwide and citizen of among the listed below 31 nations:
- Africa: Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, DR Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Cameroon, Kenya, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mozambique, Rwanda, Senegal, Tanzania, Uganda, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Niger
- Asia: Cambodia, Philippines, Indonesia, Palestinian Territories, Vietnam
- Latin America: Bolivia, Cuba, Ecuador, Guatemala, Haiti, Nicaragua, Peru
The optimum age for a master program scholarship is 35 (on 1st January 2019).
- Month-to-month allowance: EUR 1150/ month (for expense of meals, transportation, individual expenditures and lodging)
- 1- time payment for indirect travel expenses: EUR 150
- 1- time payment for logistical allowance: EUR 850
- Insurance coverage, global travel and tuition cost
ACTION 1. Fill out an online application
Ensure all needed fields have actually been completed and all needed files have actually been published.
Essential notes for the registration:
- page RESEARCH STUDY PROGRAM: choose ” Master of Transport Sciences– Traffic Security”
- page KNOWING ACCOUNT: if you have actually not yet gotten a degree in Belgium, the balance of your knowing account is 140
- page SUCCESS RATE: if you weren’t registered at Hasselt University in.
the previous year, avoid this page and continue to the next page of the.
- If you are qualified to look for the ICP scholarship, you will see.
this on the page FINANCIAL RESOURCES of the online application. To look for the.
scholarship, you need to pick the choice “YES” for “application for a.
ACTION 2. VLIR UOS scholarship application
To look for the ICP scholarship, you need to follow a particular treatment. You will discover more info about this treatment on the VLIR-application kind, which you can download at the top of the UP/DOWNLOAD page of your online application.
ACTION 3. Send out paper copies of your application by post
- hard copy of the VLIR-UOS scholarship application
- paper copies of legalised * degree certificates and scholastic records
- paper copies of extra essential files (licensed English.
translations of diplomas and degrees, evidence of English efficiency, 2.
recommendation letters, passport photo, …): see list
For More Details: