Application Due Date: 23 rd of November 2018
International Training Programmes (ITP) are brief to medium-term, extensive, interactive, and useful trainings arranged at a university or university college in Belgium/Flanders.
The trainings target individuals from 31 scholarship nations with appropriate expert experience in the ITP’s subject and who will have the ability to move the acquired understanding and abilities to a larger audience in their house nations.
The IMSDP program is an extensive 3 months mentor and research study program for post-graduate trainees and scientists in metropolitan research studies and preparation. It is used by the KU Leuven Departments of Architecture and Earth and Environmental Sciences, in partnership with the research study systems P&D, OSA and Location and Tourist and over twenty scholastic partners.
The program is arranged from March 1st up until Tuesday May 28 th 2019
VLIR-UOS supports the program with 12 scholarships for individuals from the international South (please speak with the qualified nation list).
You can just request an ITP scholarship if you fulfill the list below requirements:
- Citizenship and nation of home: A prospect ought to be both a nationwide and a homeowner of among the 31 qualified nations (not always the very same nation) at the time of the application.
- Pertinent expert experience and an assistance letter: Top priority is offered to prospects who are utilized in scholastic organizations, research study institutes, federal governments, the social economy or NGOs, or to those who intend to have a profession in among these sectors. The training prospect need to have appropriate expert experience and an assistance letter verifying (re) combination in an expert context where the obtained understanding and abilities will be right away suitable.
- Fungibility with other VLIR-UOS financing: Prospects who are operating at a university where we currently fund IUC, GROUP or SI jobs, can get an ITP-ICP scholarship if they plainly inspire the factor for their application and if they clarify why the involvement at the ICP or ITP program can not be moneyed as part of the IUC, GROUP or SI program or task funds that currently exist.
- Other VLIR-UOS scholarship applications and formerly granted scholarships: A possible prospect can just send one scholarship application with us each year– irrespective of the scholarship type– and can, for that reason, just be chosen for one VLIR-UOS scholarship every year. Prospects who currently got among our scholarships to take part in another ITP, will not be qualified. Prospects who currently got among our scholarship to take part in an ICP (or vice versa) can just be chosen if the formerly gone to course is thematically connected to the ITP.
- VLIR-UOS just offer scholarships for the complete period of the training program. It is not possible to request a partial scholarship.
- The in-depth present quantities and more details on the various allowances can be discovered in the file ‘ Allowances and standards for VLIR-UOS scholarships’
There are 2 classifications of allowances:
- Swelling amount: this is an allowance for which the quantity has actually been identified on the basis of previous expenditures and worldwide benchmarking, the validation of which includes (i) the scholarship standards and (ii) the contract signed in between VLIR-UOS, the Flemish host university, the possible partner university and the scholar. Nevertheless, in the structure of monetary control, the university needs to have the ability to present evidence of bank deals to or a statement of invoice from the particular scholar, upon demand;-LRB- *******************).
- Expenditures that need to be represented: these expenditures need to be represented separately with invoices, billings, bank deals and/ or other supporting files (e.g. airline company tickets, in-surance).
To Learn More: