Due Date: November 23, 2018
VLIR-UOS Scholarships for the 2019 International Training Program: International Module on Spatial Advancement Preparation (IMSDP). The IMSDP program is an extensive 3 months mentor and research study program for post-graduate trainees and scientists in city research studies and preparation It is provided by the KU Leuven Departments of Architecture and Earth and Environmental Sciences, in cooperation with the research study systems P&D, OSA and Location and Tourist and over twenty scholastic partners.
International Training Programmes (ITP) are brief to medium-term, extensive, interactive, and useful trainings arranged at a university or university college in Belgium/Flanders. The trainings target individuals from 31 scholarship nations with pertinent expert experience in the ITP’s subject and who will have the ability to move the acquired understanding and abilities to a broader audience in their house nations.
Do you wish to participate in a training program in Flanders? Get this scholarship. The program is arranged from March 1st till Tuesday May 28 th 2019.
- VLIR-UOS supports the program with 12 scholarships for individuals from the worldwide South.
- They just supply scholarships for the complete period of the training program. It is not possible to obtain a partial scholarship.
You can just obtain an ITP scholarship if you satisfy the list below requirements:
- Citizenship and nation of home: A prospect ought to be both a nationwide and a homeowner of among the 31 qualified nations (not always the exact same nation) at the time of the application.
- Pertinent expert experience and an assistance letter: Concern is provided to prospects who are utilized in scholastic organizations, research study institutes, federal governments, the social economy or NGOs, or to those who intend to have a profession in among these sectors. The training prospect need to have pertinent expert experience and an assistance letter validating (re) combination in an expert context where the gotten understanding and abilities will be instantly appropriate.
- Fungibility with other VLIR-UOS financing: Prospects who are operating at a university where we currently fund IUC, GROUP or SI jobs, can get an ITP-ICP scholarship if they plainly inspire the factor for their application and if they clarify why the involvement at the ICP or ITP program can not be moneyed as part of the IUC, GROUP or SI program or job funds that currently exist.
- Other VLIR-UOS scholarship applications and formerly granted scholarships: A possible prospect can just send one scholarship application with us annually– irrespective of the scholarship type– and can, for that reason, just be chosen for one VLIR-UOS scholarship every year. Prospects who currently got among our scholarships to take part in another ITP, will not be qualified. Prospects who currently got among our scholarship to take part in an ICP (or vice versa) can just be chosen if the formerly gone to course is thematically connected to the ITP.
- To obtain an ITP scholarship, you initially require to obtain among the offered training programs. Follow the standards for application on the program ´ s site. You can see the links to all the programs’ sites here
- Reference as part of your training application that you want to obtain a scholarship.
- Applications that prospects send straight to our organisation, will not be considered.
- You can just obtain one training program annually.
To find out more, check out VLIR-UOS