Application Due Date: August 31 st 2019
Vodacom Group is a prominent African interactions business offering a large range of interaction services, consisting of mobile voice, messaging, information, monetary and converged services to over 103 million consumers. From its roots in South Africa, Vodacom Group has actually grown its mobile network service to consist of operations in Tanzania, the DRC, Mozambique, Lesotho and Kenya. Vodacom’s mobile networks cover a population of over 260 million individuals. Through Vodacom Service Africa (VBA), Vodacom Group uses service handled services to business in 32 nations. Vodacom Group is bulk owned by Vodafone (645% holding), among the world’s biggest interactions business by earnings.
Vodacom is trying to find the future leaders of our service– today’s graduates who have the aspiration, drive and concepts to form their world. If that’s you, the Discover Graduate Program will offer you with a sped up profession course. Acquiring high service direct exposure from the first day, you’ll experience rotations in various locations of our organisation. We’re devoted to establishing and motivating fresh skill so you can anticipate a lot of assistance and assistance as you establish your abilities in your selected field. It’s a difficult and fulfilling experience, and as you work along with a few of the market’s leading specialists you’ll establish the services that will form our consumers’ futures and yours.
- Needs to have less than 2 years working experience post research studies.
- Should be under the age of 25 years of ages.
- South African Person by Birth/Naturalisation prior to 1994, nevertheless.
residents of DRC, Kenya, Lesotho, Mozambique and Tanzania are urged.
to obtain factor to consider in those markets.
- Needs to have gotten a minimum of 65% aggregate for finished or latest scholastic outcomes.
- Needs to have a minimum of a B-degree (B-Com, BSc & B-Tech) credentials (NQF 7).
- A 3 year National Diploma (NQF 6) will be thought about in the following locations just:
- Electrical/ Electronic Engineering
- Computer System Software Application Engineering and
- Info Systems/Information Innovation
Making an application for a graduate Program position
- Prior to you can obtain a position, please make sure that you satisfy all of the above requirements.
- Total the survey listed below by picking any one classification from the list and responding to all concerns properly.
- When you have actually finished the survey effectively, you will just then be triggered to use appropriately.
- When you have actually signed up and used, we’ll email you verification of.
invoice. Our Resourcing Group will then thoroughly evaluate your application.
and offer you with feedback every action of the method!
Applications close on 31 August 2019
To Find Out More