Due Date: June 7, 2019
Applications are open for the Vodafone Institute F-LANE Velocity Program 2019 The F-LANE is a seven-week velocity program for high-potential digital effect endeavors concentrating on female empowerment.
F-LANE is Europe’s very first accelerator with a concentrate on social endeavors that make use of innovation to empower ladies worldwide. The program is taken into practise by the Vodafone Institute in cooperation with 2 incredible partners: the Effect Center Berlin– using an exhilarating area and work environment in the coolest area of the German capital–, and the Social Entrepreneurship Akademie– the leading skills centre in the field of education for social modification.
Each of the 5 chosen endeavors gain from
- A living stipend of 12,000 EUR,
- A customized curriculum focusing to name a few subjects on business design, effect, tech, stakeholders and interacting your story,
- Financing chances and network intro to possible organisation partners,
- Access to the business partner Vodafone Germany,
- Connection to our effect and start-up community
- A skilled coach and
- Paid lodging and all-day child care.
- Open to social endeavors that make use of innovation to empower ladies worldwide.
They are searching for endeavors that
- Offer a more-than-profit design: You are leveraging your for-profit organisation to develop a favorable effect.
- Understand their effect: You are clear about your effect and how to illustrate or perhaps determine it.
- Can show their idea: You have actually shown that both your designs work.
- Are scalable: You have the prospective and aspiration to effect countless lives.
- Are concentrated on female empowerment: You reveal clear dedication to variety and equality in the effect you create.
- Usage innovation to execute their concepts.
To find out more, check out F-LANE Velocity Program