Application Due Date: September 30 th 2019
VOICE Development Laboratory requires entries for the first edition of its yearly Research study Essay Competitors in Nigeria.
The essay competitors which is put.
together for undergrads in tertiary organizations in Enugu State and.
the FCT is arranged as part of VOICE Development Laboratory: Youth2Youth Flagship for Social Modification effort.
to promote imaginative writing and reading culture among youth in.
Nigeria to highlight and resolve difficulties dealt with by Nigeria Youth and.
motivate active citizenship.
The competitors is open to Nigeria undergrads in tertiary organizations in Enugu and FCT, in between the ages of 18-25 just.
The essay competitors intends to advance.
theory and extend understanding on the origin and characteristics of youth.
marginalisation in addition to on the range of cumulative reactions.
offered by youths to handle existing socio-political economy.
Findings to be released to promote policy.
advocacy for modification. The research study will embrace an interdisciplinary and.
gender-sensitive method to evaluate the varied levels of.
marginalisation of youths in the advancement procedures in Nigeria.
The information will be caught by integrating qualitative and quantitative.
approaches. Extreme extensive analysis of different type of public files,.
scholastic research studies and interviews with appropriate stakeholders and secret.
informants to examine the elements of youth marginalisation.
- No entry cost is needed.
- All entries should be initial works, in English.
- Each entrant might send just one essay.
- All entries are last. No modifications are accepted.
- Plagiarism and off-topic will lead to straight-out disqualification.
- Entries ought to not have actually been formerly released in any expert media.
- Entries should be from 3000 words in length. This does not consist of referencing such as footnotes and bibliography.
entries should be double-spaced in Times New Roman 12 pt, with numbered.
pages in MS Word. All other formats will be disqualified.
individual details in the entry should be appropriate. If the competitors.
winner is not obtainable due to incorrect details (contact number,.
address and etc.) the reward will be cancelled and be instantly offered to the next runner-up.
- The choices of the judges are last and are totally their own and in no part represents the viewpoint of WAG-ARC.
- At the discretion of the WAG-ARC, all well-written essays might be released on the appropriate nationwide dailies and Sites.
- WAG-ARC reserves Very first Serial Rights on all submissions. All other rights to the essay stay in the residential or commercial property of the author.
- Trainees can provide their essay any caption of their option. The trainee prior to sending ought to consist of the following details on top of their entry:
- Complete name (as it appears in your legitimate identity card)
- Age ( Date of Birth)
- Registration Number
- School name and address.
- Legitimate Contact number
- The trainee is likewise to place a scanned copy of his/her birth certificate on the last page of the sent file.
As part of your application, make a brief.
video mentioning ‘your inspiration to sign up with the competitors’ (3 minutes max).
and publish it on your social networks page (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) and tag @wearewagarc. Utilize the hashtag #leadingchange.
All entries ought to be sent out as an e-mail in MS Word format to the following e-mail address research study @wagarc. org The e-mail topic ought to be your complete name and the word “RESEARCH STUDY COMPETITORS ENTRY” e.g “ CIROMA_ADEKUNLE_RESEARCH_COMPETITON_ENTRY“
There would be 3 winners for the total.
essays. The shortlisted finalists will be welcomed to Abuja for an award.
event on October2019 The expense of both ‘taking a trip and.
lodging’ will be borne by the company. Likewise, the very best10
essays will be released both on the company’s site and in a.
everyday paper with the names of the authors of each essay.
1 st reward: Laptop computer computer system + N50,000 grant for books
2 nd reward: Laptop computer computer system + N30,000 grant for books
3 rd reward: Laptop computer computer system+ N20,000 grant for books
For More Details: