Application Due Date: Wednesday May 15 th, 2019 by 6: 00 pm EST
Voices of SDG16+ Stories for Global Action is requesting submissions of brief videos to inform your story. From little efforts making a distinction in your neighborhood, to a nationwide awareness-raising project, to operate at a worldwide or local level– the very best videos will be showcased at an occasion throughout the United Nations High- Level Political Online Forum in July, with picked prospects sponsored to go to face to face.
Entries must likewise:
- Show how you have actually worked to attain peace, justice, and inclusive organizations through action in your neighborhood
- Inform us and reveal us who is doing the work
- Quickly describe (and if possible program) the context you are operating in and difficulties you deal with.
- Show what is being done to attend to these difficulties, and how SDG16+ has actually assisted in conquering them
- Reference how this action can continue in the future.
Entrants need to:
• supply appropriate info in line with the format needed for entries;-LRB- **********).
• checked out all supporting products prior to sending an entry;-LRB- **********).
• send their complete entry prior to the due date (Wednesday May 15 th, 2019 by 6: 00 pm EST);-LRB- **********).
• have the ability to take a trip to New york city for a minimum of July 10 th2019 up until July 13 th2019 must their job be shortlisted;-LRB- **********).
• offer permission for the info they supply to be submitted onto the Project Partnerswebsite, social networks channels, and associated project sites;-LRB- **********).
• offer permission for prospective media protection of their organisation’s job;-LRB- **********).
• Participants need to be at least 18 years of ages on the date of entry into the contest.
- The selected entries will be showcased at an occasion at the UN High-Level Political Online Forum in New York City in July 2019.
- A choice of selected entries will be sponsored to participate in the occasion.
throughout the UN High- Level Political Online Forum in July 2019 face to face.
- Runner-up entries will be shared on the social networks channels of.
partner companies. By sending an entry, you permit for.
your video to be shared and utilized with the suitable credit.
- You might send more than one entry showcasing various stories of your SDG16 work.
- Entrants are totally free to utilize the title “Voices of SDG16+: stories for.
international action” in promotion for their video once it has actually been sent.
- Just entries sent through the appropriate platform will be thought about.
- The video need to be no longer than 4 minutes. Entries that do not stick to this will not certify.
- If it is discovered that any entrant has actually intentionally supplied incorrect info, the entry will be disqualified.
- Consist of a short composed description supporting your video submission.
- Please title video submission as: name of organization_video
For Additional Information: