Due Date: May 15, 2019
Are you working to develop serene and inclusive societies? Do you support local-level work to enhance access to justice? Have you been working to promote ladies’s political involvement? Go into the Voices of SDG16+: Stories of Global Action 2019 Competitors. They wish to hear your story! Send a brief video on how your work is adding to peace, justice, and inclusivity.
Conciliation Resources has actually collaborated with Peace Direct, Saferworld, CSPPS, GPPAC, IPI, Life & Peace Institute, Namati, Pax Christi International, and the TAP Network to introduce a brand-new project to display the very best examples of deal with SDG16+ around the globe.
This project is asking individuals to send a brief video to describe how they are utilizing SDG16+ or dealing with problems associated with SDG16+. It may be little efforts making a distinction in a neighborhood, or a nationwide awareness-raising project, or work at a worldwide or local level.
is a collective project to bring the work of civil society on SDG16+ to the 2019 HLPF. People and partners from around the globe will have the chance to send brief videos informing their “stories” of finest practices and remarkable efforts being carried out towards SDG16+ at the nationwide and regional levels.
A choice of video submissions will be collected to include throughout a complete or half-day occasion at the 2019 HLPF. Some people will be sponsored to go to the HLPF personally and share their deal with the UN neighborhood and policymakers. The project plans to offer a distinct and vibrant chance for an interactive discussion in between civil society partners working to take forward SDG16+ in their own nationwide contexts around the globe, and to display their stories– including both difficulties and successes– and their concrete dedications to advancing SDG16+.
Stories will display examples of how SDG16+ is being carried out and is assisting to favorably affect individuals’s lives. This collection of stories will develop towards efforts to display finest practices from civil society around SDG16+ leading up to the SDGs Top in September2019 Stories will be included on a devoted web platform and be promoted extensively by means of social networks, along with at the occasion and somewhere else throughout the 2019 HLPF.
No matter how little our actions might appear to us, when we put them together, these stories can have fantastic power. They wish to hear how you are participating in the worldwide motion working to develop serene, simply and inclusive societies.
- The very best videos will be showcased at the UN High-Level Political Online Forum in New York City this July.
- People who send the leading videos will be sponsored to go to New york city for the occasion.
Entrants need to:
- offer pertinent details in line with the format needed for entries;-LRB- **************).
- check out all supporting products prior to sending an entry; • send their complete entry prior to the due date (Wednesday May 15 th, 2019 by 6: 00 pm EST);-LRB- **************).
- have the ability to take a trip to New york city for a minimum of July 10 th 2019 till July 13 th 2019 must their job be shortlisted;-LRB- **************).
- provide permission for the details they offer to be submitted onto the Project Partners site, social networks channels, and associated project sites;-LRB- **************).
- provide permission for possible media protection of their organisation’s job;-LRB- **************).
- Participants need to be at least 18 years of ages on the date of entry into the contest.
Notes for entrants:
- You might send more than one entry;-LRB- **************).
- Effective entrants will be sponsored to come to New york city to provide at an occasion on the margins of the UN High-Level Political Online Forum.
- There is no requirement to employ an expert to make the video– you can shoot it on a mobile phone– the more genuine the much better!
- Submission due date: Wednesday 15 May 2019 by 6: 00 pm EST. Videos gotten after the due date are qualified to be showcased however will not be thought about for subsidised involvement in case.
For additional information, go to Voices of SDG16+