The VU Amsterdam Fellowship Program (VUFP) provides skilled potential worldwide trainees the distinct chance to pursue a Master’s degree at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam. VU Amsterdam has actually dedicated to supplying roughly 1 million euro towards drawing in extremely encouraged and exceptional trainees.
The VUFP scholarship can be given for a one or two-year Master’s program. The scholarship will just be extended for the 2nd year of the two-year Master’s program if 100% of the credits of the very first year have actually been accomplished
All VUFP applications gotten by 1 February 2019 will be evaluated by the professors of the obtained Master’s program. Professors then choose candidates to the main scholarship committee, which consequently grants scholarships to the most skilled trainees. The award is based upon the inspiration letter, the quality of previous education and the trainee’s scholastic efficiency therein. A scholarship deal will be made to effective prospects.
- You can show your scholastic quality with a GPA of a minimum of 80% of the greatest possible mark.
- You are getting the very first year of a full-time English taught Master’s program at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam beginning per September 2019.
- You do not have the Dutch citizenship.
- The degree with which you are looking for admission has actually not been gotten in the Netherlands.
- The VUFP scholarship is a tuition cost waiver.
- VUFP scholarship does not offer any extra allowance towards research study or living expenses.
- For trainees registered in a two-year Master’s program, the scholarship can be reached a 2nd year if he/she accomplished 100% of the credits of the very first year and just if the trainee was given a scholarship from the start,
Register for Master’s program
- Trainees sign up for a Master’s program in Studielink and after that in the VUnet website Here you can discover more info on how to use for among our English taught Master’s programs. Please keep in mind that you need to have obtained the Master program prior to you can request the VUFP scholarship.
- Due Date: 1 February 2019.
Submit VUFP application
- Send your VUFP application in VUnet.
- Due Date: 1 February 2019
- For VUFP application 3 files in PDF format are needed: Evidence of quality/ GPA,.
Queries concerning this program must be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more, check out VU Amsterdam Fellowship Program