Application Due Date: February 1st 2019
The Africa Scholarship Program (ASP) has actually been started by Wageningen University & Research Study to offer skilled and inspired trainees from Africa the chance to study at the university in Wageningen.
With this program, Wageningen wishes to support capability structure in Africa by bring in exceptional trainees for a 2-years master’s program.
- Variety of scholarships: 5
- Citizenship: All African nations
- Application due date: 1 February 2019
- Start master’s program: 1 September 2019
- Eligibility for the scholarship: Outstanding trainees with a GPA of 80 percent or greater in a bachelor degree, and confessed to a Wageningen University MSc Program.
- Travel to and from Wageningen
- Living allowance for 2 years
- Tuition cost
- Visa expenses and expenses for medical insurance
- Spending plan to go to one seminar/conference in Europe
- Involvement in the ‘Reach your complete capacity’ program
How to Use:
African trainees who wish to begin their research study in September 2019 might be qualified for the scholarship. If you wish to use ensure to finish your MSc application prior to 1 February 2019.
Send Out the ASP application and a recommendation letter to email@example.com The referral letter must ideally stem from an African University which has (had) a collaboration with Wageningen University within the last 3 years. Please make sure that the contact information of the referral are consisted of.
All the master’s applications and Africa Scholarship Program applications will be evaluated.
chosen group of prospects will be welcomed by email on 4 March 2019,.
to make an extra and customised project (due date 20 March.
2019). Just prospects who will be welcomed will get an email.
In the week of 8 to 12 April 2019, prospects can be spoken with (by skype).