Application Due Date: 25 June 2019.
The objective of this program is to empower young people aged 18 through 30 from all around the world by:
- Structure their capability through training
- Promoting a brand-new cadre of young Web leaders who are inspired to find out, engage, and act within their area and beyond
- Partnering with companies to expand the depth and breadth of the program
- Strengthening the value of multi-disciplinary leaders in.
cultivating the sustainability, toughness, security, stability and.
advancement of the Web
- Promoting youth citizenship, diplomacy, volunteerism and social work as essential elements of next generation management
- Widening their experience and allowing their involvement in public law disputes
A. 3-phase Choice Proces
The choice procedure will be performed in 3 stages:
1. Online Applications
The very first stage of the choice procedure is based upon Online Applications.
All candidates should be:
- Web Society Members
- In Between 18-30 at the date of the IGF
- Able to provide a strong inspiration for Web Governance
- Able to show interest and knowledge in problems on the IGF program
- Comfy with public speaking and interacting positions
- Able to show interest and experience in essential Web governance associated problems
- Efficient in properly representing the Web Society and its views and policies as an Ambassador throughout the IGF
- Efficient in continuing to deal with the Web Society in your area after the IGF
- Fluent in English
- Able to invest a minimum of 8 hours weekly throughout the eLearning Stage
- All set to participate in the conferences and webinars
- Not been chosen as [email protected] Fellow or IGF Ambassador prior to
The choice committee likewise tries to attain expert, geographical, and gender variety in the total choices.
2. 4-week Online Web Governance Course
The candidates chosen in stage 1 (approximately 150 people) take a.
4-week online course. The subjects consist of: Web Governance, Web.
Policy Concepts, Stars and Stakeholder Groups, and Regulatory.
All individuals are organized into classes, each with a devoted professional mediator to assist in the knowing procedure. The leading ones (approximately 50) will continue to the next stage.
3. Paper Composing
The leading entertainers throughout the online course stage will be needed to compose a paper on an existing or emerging location in Web Governance, leveraging the knowings from the course. The people who send the very best documents will be chosen as IGF Youth Ambassadors (approximately 30).
After being Chosen:
After being chosen
B. Webinar Series
The people who are chosen as IGF Youth Ambassadors (approximately 30).
get involved at Webinar Series led by international Web Governance specialists.
to deepen their understanding, provide their projects/ideas and be prepared.
for the IGF.
C. Participating In the IGF
IGF Youth Ambassadors get assistance to participate in the Worldwide Web Governance Online Forum, occurring in Berlin, Germany, from 25 to 29 November 2019.
IGF Youth Ambassadors will participate in an onsite, vibrant management.
session with Web Society neighborhood members, youth agents.
from other programs, Web Society personnel and other IGF participants.
This session takes the type of an unconference, with the program being.
crowdsourced by participants, and breakout groups assisted in to develop.
pockets of typical interest and interaction. The objective is to build/deepen.
relationships and foster neighborhood around youth engagement.
For Additional Information: