Due Date: December 21, 2018
Applications are welcomed for the Wellcome Sanger Institute Reward Competitors2019 The Sanger Institute Reward is an outreach competitors that provides the winner a chance to experience the really cutting edge of genomic research study.
The Wellcome Sanger Institute is among the premier centres of genomic discovery and understanding worldwide. It leads enthusiastic partnerships around the world to offer the structures for additional research study and transformative health care developments. Its success is established on the know-how and understanding of its individuals and the Institute looks for to share its discoveries and strategies with the next generation of genomics researchers and scientists worldwide.
- The winner of the Sanger Institute Reward will be provided a three-month internship with a research study group at the Wellcome Sanger Institute in2019 Travel, living and research study expenditures are all covered by the award.
- Candidates should be from a low- or middle-income nation;-LRB- ************).
- Be studying at a University/Institute in a low-/ middle-income nation;-LRB- ************).
- Show an active interest in research study in the genomics field;-LRB- ************).
- Have a great command of English.
- Low Earnings Economies: Afghanistan, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo Dem. Representative, Eritrea, Ethiopia, The Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Korea, Dem. Representative Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mozambique, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zimbabwe
- Lower Middle Earnings Economies: Armenia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Bolivia, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Congo. Representative, Cote d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Arab Rep. El Salvador, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao PDR, Lesotho, Mauritania, Micronesia Fed. Sts, Moldova, Morocco, Myanmar, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Phillippines, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Swaziland, Syrian Arab Public, Tajikistan, Timor-Leste, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vietnam, West Bank and Gaza, Yemen, Rep. Zambia
- Upper Middle Earnings Economies: Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Angola, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belize, Bosnia and Herzegovia, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominician Republic, Ecuador, Fiji, Gabon, Grenada, Iran, Islamic Rep. Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Lebanon, Libya, Macedonia FYR, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Mongolia, Montenegro, Namibia, Palau, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Romania, Serbia, South Africa, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Thailand, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu
The 2019 competitors will be run as a two-stage procedure.
- Phase one: Very first phase candidates are asked to finish a brief application and compose an expression of interest detailing their clinical interests and why they wish to concern the Sanger Institute. 2 scholastic recommendations are likewise needed at this phase. Just applications made through the online application system will be accepted.
- Phase 2: Chosen prospects will then be asked to participate in phase 2 of the procedure, which is to compose an essay with an offered title.
To learn more, see Sanger Institute Reward