Deadline: June 15, 2021
Applications are open for the Wema Bank – Banker In Training Program 2021. Wema Bank’s workplace culture and values which place emphasis on staff progress and excellence has proven to be very influential in molding aspiring young bankers into industry leaders, with a track record to show.
The Bankers-in-Training Learning Program continues to offer such persons a great push to kick-start their banking career. The learning program combines classroom instruction, coaching and mentorship as well as on-the-job training. The program is focused on fast-tracked and structured development, with a view to sustaining high levels of performance and maximizing potential.
WEMA Bank welcomes applications for her “2021 Bankers-in-Training Program” into the following business areas:
- Data Science
- Information Security
- Software Engineering
- Core Banking
Applicant must have
- A First Class, Second-Class Upper degree or Higher National Diploma (Distinction, Upper Credit);
- 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting;
- Maximum of 18 months work experience post- National Youth Service;
- Not older than 26 years at the point of application;
- Strong analytical and numerical skills;
- Masters’ degree from a recognized university would be an added advantage;
- Relevant professional certification(s) would also be an advantage.
Wema Bank remains an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender identity, nationality or disability status. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an online assessment.
For more information, visit Wema Bank.