Application Deadline: December 10th 2021
A Marketing Associate is expected to coordinate with all other departments of the bank and develop various marketing strategies and plans to boost up sales and sell the bank’s services to customers, ensuring targets are always met.
- Identify and understand the need of the Customer.
- Sales and promotion of Bank’s products and services to customers
- Collaborating with relevant departments to planning promotional marketing campaigns
- Increasing the sales of the bank to make it profitable, maintaining its brand value and identity among prospective customers
- Obtain relevant documents on all Bank products sold, e.g. identity document, business registration documents etc.
- Ensure timely submission of weekly sales activity reports to line manager.
- Participate in weekly/monthly sales performance review meetings.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities, budget achievements and cross-sell referrals
- Ensure accuracy of all bank forms and documents executed by the Customer.
- Ensure timely processing of all initiated Customer transactions, with specific emphasis on account opening and cheque book issuance.
- Ensure assigned sales target and budgets are met.
- Participate in tactical sales/marketing activities
- BSC/HND from a recognized educational institution
- Minimum of 2:2 or a lower credit
- Maximum of 28 years and below
- Must have completed NYS
For More Information: