Application Deadline: March 2nd 2020
The WSHKEP2020 Program is an initiative that aims to provide assistance to start-ups operating in Rwanda by providing access to quality infrastructure as well as tailor-made services to support their business growth.
Qualified applicants shall be granted a 6-month membership subscription, starting from March 9, 2020, at Westerwelle Startup Haus Kigali with amenities such as:
- Access for a Fixed Desk on the 4th and 5th Floor as well as the Makerspace
- Meeting rooms
- Event priority if fully booked
- Own locker
- Mail service
- Access to our High-speed internet provided by Liquid
- Access to our Kitchen (incl. Coffee, Tea & Water)
- Featuring on our Hall of Fame
- Featuring in our Marketing
Qualified applicants shall in addition have the following, over the course of the next 6-months:
- Business diagnostics
- Mentoring sessions with experienced entrepreneurs.
- Workshops in Business & Financial Management, Corporate Governance, Market Research, Market Segmentation, Budget Forecast, Sales and Marketing and mental Mental Health
- Team building activities
- Networking events
To find out more details about the program, please read the Terms&Conditions carefully.
How to apply
- Applicants must submit their startup ideas through the relevant online application form before March 2nd , 2020 (GMT+2 23:59). Qualified applicants will be notified via email of their successful submission.
For More Information: