Application Due Date: January 8, 2019 1PM
The Westerwelle Young Creators Program is trying to find impressive young business owners from emerging and establishing economies who have just recently (in the last 5 years) established a start-up and are trying to find chances to network and reinforce their organisation abilities to take part in the Westerwelle Young Creators Program Spring 2019 and go to the Young Creators Conference from 2 to 6 April 2019 in Berlin, Germany.
The Westerwelle Young Creators Program is a completely moneyed six-month program for 25 extraordinary business owners from establishing and emerging economies. The program kicks-off with the Westerwelle Young Creators Conference in Berlin happening from 2 to 6 April2019 Its focus is to link young creators from establishing and emerging economies with each other in addition to the German start-up scene and support the individuals with workshops on a range of organisation subjects.
- You have just recently (in the last 5 years) began a for-profit.
business with a scalable organisation design that has actually accomplished Product-Market.
Fit and has actually preferably protected very first external financing (if you run a.
organisation design that needs external financial investment);-LRB- ******************).
- your business is based in an establishing or emerging nation or has a strong organisation concentrate on establishing and emerging economies;-LRB- ******************).
- you have an excellent working understanding of English;-LRB- ******************).
are readily available to go to the Young Creators Conference in Berlin and can.
make time to take part in month-to-month mentoring and peer mentoring calls.
for the 6-month program.
Please keep in mind that foreign.
candidates should have legitimate travel files (consisting of a visa, if.
essential) to get in Germany, and legitimate travel medical insurance coverage.
The Westerwelle Young Creators Conference— a week-long conference in Berlin to learn more about fellow Young Creators, the German start-up scene and reinforce the entrepreneurial abilities by going to workshops and conferences (travel and lodging will be covered by the Westerwelle Structure),
- An individual coach– a knowledgeable business owner who will operate as a sparring partner with whom to talk about approaching obstacles and brand-new chances,
- Month-to-month peer mentoring calls to share understanding and assistance each other,
- Specialist sessions on appropriate subjects (e.g. OKRs, financier KPIs, marketing & sales),
- The Young Creators Network– a strong alumni network to get in touch with other Young Creators, exchange concepts and discover assistance for existing obstacles,
- Direct Exposure to the Berlin start-up scene and the general public for you and your start-up by means of our social networks channels and our networks,
- Help beyond the program as we stay a contact individual and will assist in finding professionals for obstacles, use possibilities to share knowings or commemorate successes.
The Westerwelle Structure for International Comprehending was developed in 2013 by Dr. Guido Westerwelle, previous German Minister for Foreign Affairs, and Ralph Dommermuth, CEO and Creator of United Web AG in Berlin, Germany. The structure supports partnership that goes beyond borders: in between young business owners, executives and choice makers from worldwide. The Structure worldwide links individuals and concepts and develops areas for interaction and development.
Application Process WYFP Spring 2019
- Online application (Due date: 8 January 2019, 1PM CET)
- Notice of application status to all prospects (23 January 2019)
- Skype interviews with shortlisted prospects (24 January– 12 February 2019)
- Jury choice and last choice of prospects (18 February 2019)
- Notice of application results to shortlisted prospects (19 February 2019)
For More Details: