Due Date: January 8, 2019
Applications are welcomed for the Westerwelle Young Creators Program– Spring2019 The Westerwelle Young Creators Program is a totally moneyed 6-month-long program for impressive young business owners from emerging and establishing nations.
The program intends to link young creators from all over the world with each other and with the Berlin start-up scene, and support them in additional establishing their entrepreneurial abilities and their global network. Two times a year (Spring and Fall), 25 business owners begin the program by going to the Young Creators Conference in Berlin.
Throughout this time, they have the distinct chance to fulfill and connect with effective business owners, financiers and political choice makers. Throughout the program, the Young Creators will have the opportunity to establish their companies and talk about obstacles with an individual coach in addition to with fellow Young Creators in a peer mentoring group. Additionally, Young Creators will get additional assistance through routine specialist webinars that deal with their requirements.
The program deals
- The Westerwelle Young Creators Conference — a week-long conference in Berlin to learn more about fellow Young Creators, the German start-up scene, and reinforce their entrepreneurial abilities by going to workshops and conferences (travel and lodging will be covered by the Westerwelle Structure);-LRB- *************)
- A individual coach who is a skilled business owner and will operate as a sparring partner with whom you can talk about approaching obstacles and brand-new chances;-LRB- *************)
- Regular monthly peer mentoring calls with the other effective Young Creators of the friend to share understanding with and support each other;-LRB- *************)
- Professional sessions on pertinent subjects (e.g. OKRs, financier KPIs, marketing & sales);-LRB- *************).
- The Young Creators Network — a strong alumni network that operates as a platform for all Young Creators to get in touch with each other, exchange concepts and discover assistance for existing obstacles;-LRB- *************).
- Direct Exposure to the Berlin start-up scene and the general public for you and your start-up through our social networks channels and our networks,
- Support beyond the program as they stay a contact individual for the Young Creators and will assist you to discover ideal professionals for obstacles, use possibilities to share knowings with existing associates or commemorate successes.
- Candidate need to have just recently (in the last 5 years) began a for-profit business with a scalable organisation design that has actually accomplished Product-Market Fit and has actually preferably protected very first external financing (if you run a service design that needs external financial investment);-LRB- **************).
- Your business is based in an establishing or emerging nation or has a strong organisation concentrate on establishing and emerging economies;-LRB- **************).
- You have a great working understanding of English;-LRB- **************).
- You are offered to go to the Young Creators Conference in Berlin and can make time to take part in month-to-month mentoring and peer mentoring require the 6-month program.
Please keep in mind that foreign candidates need to have legitimate travel files (consisting of a visa, if needed) to get in Germany, and legitimate travel medical insurance coverage.
- Online application (Due date: 8 January 2019, 1PM CET)
- Alert of application status to all prospects (23 January 2019)
- Skype interviews with shortlisted prospects (24 January– 12 February 2019)
- Jury choice and last choice of prospects (18 February 2019)
- Alert of application results to shortlisted prospects (19 February 2019)
For more details, see Westerwelle Young Creators Program