Due Date: May 3, 2019
Applications are open for the White Home Internship Program for Fall2019 The White Home Internship Program is a civil service management program that offers a distinct chance to acquire important expert experience and construct management abilities. This hands-on program is created to coach and cultivate today’s young leaders, reinforce their understanding of the Executive Workplace, and prepare them for future civil service chances.
The White Home Internship Program’s objective is to make the “Individuals’s Home” available to future leaders from around the country. The President, First Woman, and White Home personnel are dedicated to offering young leaders a chance to establish their management abilities and serve their nation through the White Home Internship Program. This program was established to offer hands-on experience and cultivate significant abilities.
A choose group of boys and females from throughout the nation commit their time, skills, energy, and service to much better the White Home and the Country. These dedicated residents enter into the White Home group. The projects offered to an intern on any provided day might consist of: performing research study, handling inbound queries, participating in conferences, composing memos, and staffing occasions.
While interns’ obligations and jobs differ by department, all interns are unified through weekly occasions, consisting of a speaker series and expert advancement chances. Most notably, the internship experience highlights neighborhood, and interns take part in service tasks at non-profit companies in Washington, D.C.
Candidates are motivated to send a comprehensive application that shows their credentials, character, and dedication to civil service.
Choice as a White Home intern is based upon the following requirements:
- A dedication to civil service
- Demonstrated management in the neighborhood
- A dedication to the objective of the Trump Administration
Candidates need to be U.S. residents, need to be 18 years of age, and need to satisfy a minimum of among the following requirements to use:
- Are presently registered in an undergraduate or academic degree program at a college, neighborhood college, or university (two-to-four year organization).
- Have actually finished from an undergraduate or academic degree program at a college, neighborhood college, or university (two-to-four year organization) no greater than 2 years prior to the internship program start date.
- Are a veteran of the United States Army who has a high school diploma or its comparable and has actually served on active service– for any length of time– in the 2 years preceding the internship program start date.
To find out more, see White Home Internship