Due Date: August 7, 2019
Applications are open for the WHO Eastern Mediterranean Regional Workplace Fellowship Program 2019 WHO is the directing and collaborating authority on global health within the United Nations system. WHO has 194 Member States and more than 7000 individuals operating in 150 nation workplaces, in 6 local workplaces and at headquarter in Geneva. This program uses fellowships in the workplaces of the Eastern Mediterranean Area.
The [email protected] program has 3 goals:
- To offer a structure for appointing trainees from varied scholastic backgrounds to EMR programs, where academic experience can be improved through useful work projects;-LRB- ****************).
- To expose fellows to the work of WHO and
- To offer WHO/EMRO programs with the help of fellows concentrating on numerous fields. Many fellows are positioned in health-related programs, although positionings in other location of work like for instance interaction, external relations, financing or personnels are likewise possible.
Under the guidance of a technical professional in the particular location, fellows are appointed a task based upon concurred regards to referrals and in line with their capability. These regards to referrals normally consist of some or all of the following obligations:
- Evaluation literature and perform literature studies
- Undertake web research study and information collection on particular discipline
- Arrange information and files
- Take part in the advancement of tools and standards
- Assist in preparing, format and modifying policy briefs, tool sets, guides/manuals, hand-outs, sales brochures and reports
- Assist in arranging workshops, conferences, conferences, occasions
- Take part in on-going department jobs
- Fellows are entitled to regular monthly fellowship stipend and main travel depending upon the positioning.
- Prospects listed below 35 years of ages are qualified for the program
- Postgraduate research studies or degree in public health, health or social field associated to the technical work of WHO postgraduate research studies or degree will be a property
- Depending upon the location of interest, 2 years of the listed below experience is needed and/or would be a benefit.
- Experience in research study and/or in preparing reports
- Experience in the discipline through scholastic work or research study
- Field and/or establishing nation experience
- Experience with information analysis, analytical bundles and interest in the style of visual display screen and analysis of health details in a global relative point of view, such as for health system efficiency evaluation
- More particular experience such as specialized computer system programs
- Fluency in English (reading, composing and speaking). Understanding of Arabic or understanding of the regional language in some responsibility stations can be a property
Just applications from nationals of the Low and Middle Earnings member nations of the Eastern Mediterranean Area will be thought about: Afghanistan, Djibouti, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Pakistan, Palestine, Somali, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen.
For additional information, check out WHO EMRO Fellowship