Due Date: May 15, 2019
Applications are open for the WIPO Academy Master of Laws (LL.M) in Copyright Scholarship at the University of Turin2019 The Masters Program is used collectively with the WIPO Academy and the University of Turin, in cooperation with the International Training Centre of the International Labor Company with financial backing from the Federal government of Italy.
- Basic intro to copyright
- Competitors and antitrust
- Copyright and associated rights
- Trademarks and domain
- Geographical indicators
- Commercial styles
- Innovation transfer
- Exploitation and enforcement of IP
- Brand-new IP rights
- Research study see to WIPO
- Research study task
A variety of scholarships are offered. Scholarships cover:
- Return ticket
- Registration and tuition charges
- Complete board and accommodations
- Medical insurance coverage
Visa expenses, if any, are at the cost of individuals.
- Candidates ought to hold a degree in law, economics, engineering, medication, physics, chemistry, interaction sciences or service administration. A presence of a minimum of 4 years of University in the above fields is needed; and
- Be proficient in English. This will be examined through an acknowledged English efficiency test.
Application due date for the LL.M. Turin program is April 15, 2019.
Application due date for WIPO scholarship is May 15, 2019.