Application Due Date: In your regional timezone (GMT -5)
Style: How Would You Reimagine Education?
Do you typically question what type of task you will have when you mature? Do you believe your school is preparing you for the work you may perform in the future? What will class and instructors of the future resemble? Do you believe there are much better methods to find out? Do you have motivated and creative concepts to re-invent education? Are you in between the ages of 16 and 19 and presently registered in high school or a secondary education organization?
If this seems like you, then enter our blog site composing contest! We desire youths with dazzling concepts and options, who will be most impacted by the altering nature of tasks and abilities to share their point of view on what might assist much better prepare them for the future.
Why are we running this competitors?
The tasks of the future will be various from the ones today and we will require to find out brand-new things and establish brand-new abilities to stand out at them. This constructs on the just recently released Human Capital Task in addition to the World Bank’s World Advancement Reports on The Altering Nature of Work and DISCOVERING to Understand Education’s Pledge
There is a growing body of research study on what we require as an international neighborhood to be prepared for the future. Leaders and policy makers are engaged and actively trying to find responses to much better prepare their people for an unpredictable future. However, individuals who will be most impacted are today’s high school trainees and those who follow them. This is why we wished to ask you what you believe will much better prepare you for your future.
- Entries need to be the work of the submitter and can not be collective or composed by a proxy.
- Individuals need to be registered in high school or a variation of secondary education and need to be in between the ages of 16-19 years.
- Entries are just to be sent in English.
- There is no cost payable to get in the competitors.
- Schools with several trainees getting in the contest are motivated to sign up the school here: www.ft.com/schoolsarefree
- The winning entry will be released in the Financial Times (at its sole discretion), the World Bank Group blog site, and brought with affordable expenditures covered to the World Bank Group Spring Conferences in Washington D.C. in April 2019, offered he/she has the ability to take a trip and presumes duty for getting a visa to the United States. Winners listed below 18 years will require a guardian’s authorization to take a trip.
So, inform us in your own words: What do you wish to find out? What sort of tasks do you desire and what sort of tasks do you believe will exist when you are older? What will best prepare you and the trainees that follow you, to adjust and grow in tomorrow’s world.
WBG desires your imagination and your creativity. Send us:
• A strong blog site or essay, that is no longer than 500 words.
• Pictures, videos, visualizations that assist support your story, are optional.
• Your name, age, school, e-mail, and nation you reside in.
The due date for submissions is January 31 st, 2019 Entries will be evaluated by a top-level panel consisted of senior authorities at the World Bank, Financial Times and choose partners.
For additional information on getting in the competitors and to send your entry, click here
You can likewise register your school here to get complimentary memberships of the Financial Times for trainees at any time: www.ft.com/schoolsarefree
To Learn More: