Due Date: February 28, 2019
The Concepts for Action Competitors 2019 is open for applications. Concepts for Action offers trainees and young experts from worldwide with a special chance to assist form the worldwide advancement program and to take an active function in altering the world.
A joint program of the World Bank Group and the Zicklin Center for Company Ethics Research Study at the Wharton School, Concepts for Action is an understanding platform linking young leaders all around the world who are enthusiastic about the future advancement of our world.
They host a yearly competitors throughout which youths from worldwide style concepts for funding the UN’s brand-new advancement program. The competitors serves as a driver to trigger worldwide discussion amongst millenials and looks for to motivate them to contribute their own voice to the advancement discussion.
The finalists and winners will be picked by a panel of academics and skilled advancement experts from public and economic sector organizations.
Winners of the competitors get the chance to:
- Present their concepts at an occasion throughout the Yearly Conferences of the IMF and the World Bank Group,
- Receive assistance from a task incubator at the Wharton School, and
- Take advantage of special capability advancement and networking chances with professionals from worldwide advancement, academic community, and the economic sector.
- Trainees and young experts from worldwide are welcomed to take part.
- Individuals need to be in between the ages of 18-35 years
Groups should include 2 to 6 members and might be formed throughout various schools, organizations, business, nations, citizenships, and so on. We advise that groups register and register for updates listed below to get the most recent info on I4A programs and occasions preceeding the competitors due date.
Please take a cautious take a look at the Concepts for Action 2019 Standards prior to starting your application.
* Keep In Mind On Google Forms Application: If you are presently in an area where Google is not offered, please use here.
For more details, go to Concepts for Action