Due Date: May 2, 2019
The World Bank Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program (RSMFP) 2019 is open for applications. This is a terrific chance for the most appealing establishing country scientists to advance their doctoral deal with the very best global consultants and host organizations in their disciplines.
Given That 1982, this fellowship program has actually made it possible for PhDcandidates from establishing nations to carry out research study at organizations abroad. Fellowships are for 6–10 month durations and can be as much as $25,000 The RSMFP was developed with financing from the World Bank and the federal governments of Bangladesh, China, India, Kuwait, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, and previous Yugoslavia.
The fellowship supplies assistance to establishing nation people who are existing PhD prospects studying in establishing nations, moneying as much as $25,000 to perform PhD research study on a advancement subject in a World Bank member nation besides the Fellow’s house nation or nation of home. The call for RSMFP fellowship applications from PhD prospects is now open till the application due date of Might 2, 2019.
The World Bank Scholarships Program adds to the World Bank Group’s objective of creating brand-new vibrant techniques to capability advancement and understanding sharing in the establishing world.
- RSMFP supplies as much as $25,000(U.S.) for establishing nation nationals to take a trip abroad to perform development-related PhD research study under the guidance of a host consultant at a university, research study or advancement organization in a World Bank member nation.
- The Scholarship covers a 6 to 10 month duration. Information on qualified expenses are offered in the Application Standards.
- Open to establishing nation people
- Should be existing PhD prospects studying in establishing nations
- Afghanistan Albania Algeria Angola Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Azerbaijan Bangladesh Belarus Belize Benin Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia & Herzegovina Botswana Brazil Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cabo Verde Cambodia Cameroon Central African Rep. Chad Chile China Colombia Comoros Congo, Dem. Rep. of Congo, Rep. of Costa Rica Côte d’Ivoire Croatia Djibouti Dominica Dominican Rep. Ecuador Egypt, Arab Rep. El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Eswatini Ethiopia Fiji Gabon Gambia, The Georgia Ghana Grenada Guatemala Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Honduras India Indonesia Iran, Islamic Rep. of Iraq Jamaica Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Kosovo, Republic of Kyrgyz Republic Lao Individuals’s D.R. Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libya Macedonia, FYR of Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Marshall Islands Mauritania Mauritius Mexico Micronesia, F. S. Moldova Mongolia Montenegro Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Pakistan Palau Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Romania Russian Federation Rwanda Samoa São Tomé and Principe Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Sudan Sri Lanka St. Kitts and Nevis St. Lucia St.Vincent & the Grenadines Sudan Suriname Syrian Arab Republic Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Timor-Leste Togo Tonga Trinidad & Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Venezuela, Rep. Bol. de Vietnam Yemen, Republic of Zambia Zimbabwe Other
Assistance for this require RSMFP fellowship applications, including this call’s: (i) directions and requirements to send an application, the eligibility requirements candidates should satisfy; and the choice procedure are offered in the Application Standards and Frequently Asked Questions Please check out these files prior to beginning your application.
Please keep in mind: You will be needed to submit a proposed spending plan for RSM funding in the application. The design template you are needed to utilize for this spending plan can be downloaded here
To find out more, see World Bank