Due Date: On Rolling Basis
Applications are open for the World IFC Bank Group Financial Investment Expert Program 2019 The IFC, a sibling company of the World Bank and member of the World Bank Group is looking for Financial investment Experts to support financial investment groups to establish brand-new company, carry out deals and actively handle portfolio jobs in any of the following market locations: Financial Institutions; Facilities and Natural Resources; Production, Agribusiness and Providers; and Telecom and Equity Capital.
Positions will be found in IFC Head office (Washington, DC), Asia (e.g. Beijing, Singapore, Delhi, Karachi, or Mumbai); Europe and Central Asia (e.g. Istanbul or Vienna), Middle East and North Africa (e.g. Cairo or Dubai), Africa (e.g. Dakar, Nairobi, or Johannesburg), and Latin American and the Caribbean (e.g. Mexico City, São Paulo, or Bogota).
IFC hires financial investment experts worldwide on two-year term agreements extendable to an optimum of 4 years. Upon conclusion of their agreements, financial investment experts normally delegate pursue an academic degree or extra work experience, while a choose number are promoted to Partner Financial investment Officer positions.
- Producing monetary designs
- Evaluating historic and predicted monetary declarations
- Performing market and marketing research
- Evaluating business details
- Preparing paperwork for IFC internal procedures
- Taking part in financial investment settlements
- Bachelor’s or comparable degree
- Capability to establish intricate monetary designs
- Eager interest in advancement financing and multicultural environments
- As much as 3 years work experience in a banks, especially in financial investment jobs
- Strong analytical and conceptual abilities consisting of corporate/project financing
- Capability to interact plainly and concisely both orally and in composing
- Fluency in English needed, efficiency in extra languages is chosen
To learn more, see World Bank Group Financial Investment Expert Program