Due Date: July 31, 2019
The WSA Young Innovators 2019 Call is now open! The World Top Awards (WSA) Young Innovators is an unique call within the structure of WSA, that promotes and grants young social business owners. The WSA Young Innovators is an unique acknowledgment for youths under 26 years of age, utilizing ICTs to do something about it on the United Nations Sustainable Advancement Goals (UN SDGs).
Together with the WSA winners of each year, they are honored as exceptional digital development with social effect. If you are young social business owner with an enthusiasm to digital developments make an application for WSA Young Innovators!
- Invite to the WSA Global Congress consisting of:.
- Pitching workshops
- 5 minute pitch session in front of a worldwide audience throughout the Congress
- A program of particularly crafted workshops for the winners
- Invite to the prominent award event and Gala night
- Board and lodging for the durance of the Congress
- Eye to eye exchange with speakers, jurors and worldwide visitors
- Combination into a network of globally acknowledged digital material designers
- Access to the WSA neighborhood of international professionals and market leaders in over 180 nations
- Interaction with world-renowned sponsors and partners of the WSA neighborhood
- Workshops specifically formed for the winners requirements
- A videoclip highlighting the winners jobs
- Unique positioning on WSA site, youtube channel and social networks promo
- Long-lasting protection within WSA editorial channels
An election for the World Top Award is currently a win– these are the benefits
- More protection on your item. WSA supplies candidates with press design templates to assist them to acquire the attention of nationwide media with assistance of the WSA nationwide professionals
- World Top Award candidate seal to utilize on sites, social networks channels and publications
- Chance to get feedback from the jurors.
- Being chosen for the World Top Award indicates to be the very best in the particular nation in among our 8 classifications. Our experience has actually revealed that this certification can exceptionally enhance outreach.
- The involvement in the WSA Young Innovators is open to any business owner, business, trainee group or task group– a minimum of among the charter member and most of the group should be under the age of 26 ( born upon or after January 1, 1993).
- Youth acting on the SDG’s|strictly for individuals under 26
- Qualified for young residents of all UN member states, WSA Young Innovators is open to every start-up, social business owner, NGO, trainee or specific!
- Submissions for the WSA Young Innovators can include all mobile and web-based jobs, such as: apps, websites, applications for wearables, kiosk setups, SMS based items, video games and interactive productions. There is no constraint concerning the platforms or channels the jobs deal with.
- All submissions need to be introduced items. No drafts, concepts or incomplete jobs can be accepted.
The WSA Young Innovators call is qualified for jobs that:
- Are established by young innovators under the age of 26
- Deal digital services to any of the UN Sustainable Advancement Goals
- Provide content-rich digital services to the user consisting of people, companies, and organisations
- have a strong digital part: sites, apps, SMS based services, IoT, wearables and so on
- are market prepared or currently introduced on the marketplace– no concepts or principles are qualified
- Participating in the WSA Young Innovators contest is qualified through submission of a job with a clear digital part to the WSA Database.
- Just sent and totally completed applications will be thought about by the WSA Young Innovators Jury.
- All info gone into in the application of the WSA Database should remain in English.
- Main employee of the jobs sent should be under 26 years of age (born upon or after January 1, 1993).
- The timeline is the exact same as the WSA Global
- A particularly put together Jury will examine all entries.
*** CONTINENTAL PRE-SELECTION EU & MENA: WSA’s sis award, the European Youth Award will work as the main pre-qualification for Europe and the MENA area The EYA Online Jury will examine all services and the very best 10-17 services will be presented to the WSA Global Young Innovators Jury, choosing then the 5 WSA Young Innovators2019 This is the primary step for WSA to perform local Youth efforts in all areas.
For additional information, check out WSA Young Innovators