Due Date: June 27, 2019
Applications are open for the World Water Obstacle 2019 The World Water Obstacle is a worldwide contest for water services. As a follow up activity of the 7th World Water Online Forum in 2015, it has actually been each year kept in combination with the Korea International Water Week (KIWW), intending to find impending water issues that the world is dealing with and to discover possible services to them.
World Water Obstacle 2019 will be held as one of the signature programs of KIWW 2019 which will occur in September in Daegu Metropolitan City, Republic of Korea. This fifth edition of World Water Obstacle is anticipated to serve its function as an essential platform to share the concepts and knowledge towards resolving the specified water concerns worldwide and to create a customized network amongst the water-related specialists and stakeholders.
- The overall reward quantity for the World Water Obstacle 2019 is KRW 16,000,000(approx. 16,000 USD). The Award Event will be hung on September 6 at the closing event of KIWW 2019 and the winners will exist with a prize money and prize respectively.
- Anybody (as private or on behalf of a company) who has an interest in water is welcome to take part in the program.
- Send your propositions through the online submission system
- Service submission can just be continued after online registration for the KIWW 2019.
- Please make certain that all submissions should be completed in English, utilizing the offered Service submission design template (Registration and service submission can be followed June 27, 2019 KST)
- In the procedure of online registration please choose your classification as “Individual”
To learn more, see World Water Obstacle