Application Due Date: November 3, 2018.
World Youth Alliance (WYA) Africa opens the 2018 look for an enthusiastic, dedicated, and devoted World Youth Alliance member from Africa who will represent the area in the 2nd or 3rd batch of the WYA International Internship Program(May– July or September-December 2019) in New York City City, U.S.A.. Effective conclusion of WYA’s Qualified Training Program and Regional Internship Program in the WYA Africa local workplace are requirements to make an application for the search.
The picked WYA member will get the Vanessa Cherese Scholarship. This consists of:
• A 3-month job management and advocacy training at the WYA Head Office in New York City
• A chance to represent the WYA Africa area in the International Summertime Camp as a Therapist (if signing up with B2)
• Roundtrip economy class flight tickets from Nairobi, Kenya to New York City, U.S.A.
• Shared space lodgings with centers in New york city (a worth of roughly $4,500)
• Certified to make an application for an internship stipend (a worth of roughly $200-$300)
The picked WYA member is accountable for the costs associated with the visa application and regional transport from his/her present area to Nairobi.
- Aged 30 years of ages and listed below
- College student or graduate
- Excellent command of the English language (writing and oral), French as a 2nd language will be valued
- Strong abilities in management, group work, public speaking, fundraising, and preparation
- Signed WYA Charter
- World Youth Alliance Regional Internship Alumna
- Completed International Internship Application and Scholarship Application ** (this can be combined as one)
- Finished WYA’s Qualified Training Program with a rating of a minimum of 85 and above
- Resume or RÃ©sumÃ© (optimum of 3 pages)
- Cover Letter resolved to the WYA Africa Regional Director
- 3 suggestion letters, 1 of which need to accredit monetary requirement for the assistance under the scholarship
- Dedication to serve the area as a member of the National Committee of their nation after their return from the International Internship.
- Conclusion of the Application Process
- Submission of the needed essay concern
- Total application sent out to email@example.com
- Candidates must send their finished application requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with the topic 2019 WYAAVCSF_LastName on or prior to November 3, 2018.
For Additional Information: