Application Due Date: January sixth 2019
The Young African Leaders Effort (YALI) was released by the United States Federal government, to train the next generation of African Leaders who will form the future of African service and entrepreneurship, civil society management, and public sector management.
The YALI Regional Management Centre (RLC) West Africa, Accra, provides you an ingenious and video game altering Online Emerging Leaders training program in the following courses:
- Company and Entrepreneurship
- Civil Society Management
- Public Sector Management
The program is hosted by the Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration (GIMPA).
- At the end of the programs individuals will be granted with certificate and end up being a member of the Yali Alumni
- Individuals will be.
taking through numerous kinds of management training to prepare them for.
management function in their numerous undertakings.
Competitors for the YALI Regional Management Center West Africa is a.
merit-based and available to young West African leaders who satisfy the.
- Are 18 to 35 years of age at the time of application submission,
- Are residents and locals of among the list below nations: Ghana, Nigeria, Togo, Ivory Coast, Cameroon, Liberia, Sierra Leone, The Gambia and Burkina Faso.
- Are not U.S. residents or long-term locals of the U.S.
- Are qualified to get any required visa to Ghana, and
- Excel in reading, composing, listening and speaking English.
Company and Entrepreneurship
This track deals with the series of emerging.
or ambitious business owners who anticipate to handle management functions within.
the economic sector or develop their own service endeavors on the.
Civil Society Management
This track is oriented to those who are or.
desire be civically engaged and serve the general public through.
non-governmental companies, neighborhood based companies, or.
Public Law and Management
This track is customized to those who work or.
desire operate in any level of federal government (consisting of chosen.
positions), local companies such as the African Union or the West.
Africa Neighborhood, worldwide companies such as the United.
Countries, or other openly minded companies or believe tanks
Exceptional management training through worldwide partnership– The YALI RLC West Africa remarkable Emerging Leaders Online Program is produced through the partnership of leading universities and partners– making sure that ingenious, high quality and peer-reviewed courses can assist you end up being a genuine Leader.
Choice for involvement in the YALI Regional Management Center West Africa will be carried out as a merit-based, open competitors. All qualified applications will be evaluated by a choice panel. Chosen semi-finalists will then be talked to prior to a last choice is made and an invite to sign up with the program is released.
Choice panels will utilize the following requirements to assess applications:
- A showed management in civil service, service and entrepreneurship, or civic engagement.
- Active engagement in public or social work, volunteerism, or mentorship.
- The capability to work cooperatively in varied groups and regard the viewpoints of others.
- Strong social and interaction abilities.
- An energetic, favorable mindset.
- A showed understanding, interest, and expert experience in the sector/track picked, and
- A dedication to use management abilities and training to benefit your nation and/or neighborhood after the program.
Applicants will not be.
victimized on the basis of race, ethnic culture, color, gender,.
religious beliefs, socio-economic status, special needs, sexual preference, or.