Due Date: April 19, 2019
Applications are open for the YALI RLC West Africa Emerging Leaders Program– Ghana Onsite Friend14 Start your journey to the very best experiential management training for young Africans. The YALI RLC West Africa is trying to find boys and ladies who are all set to welcome management and strive to change their nations. The Young African Leaders Effort (YALI) was released by the United States federal government as a signature effort to buy the next generation of African leaders.
The Emerging Leaders Program will teach young African leaders about contemporary management over a duration of 17 weeks. The program will be broken down into 4 stages– a 5 week coursework stage provided in-person or online and the staying 12 weeks dispersed similarly amongst a mentorship program, internship or social work, and a report composing duration.
Concentrating On the 5 week coursework stage, it will involve 3 core courses (Management and Responsibility, Principles, and Contemporary concerns impacting Africa) and one optional course picked from a sample of 3 courses covering 3 styles, specifically Entrepreneurship, Public law and Management, and Civil Society Management.
At the end of the program individuals will be granted with certificate and end up being a member of the Yali Alumni. Individuals will be taking through numerous kinds of management training to prepare them for management function in their numerous ventures.
- The program is totally moneyed to Accra, Ghana;-LRB- ************).
- At the end of the programs individuals will be granted with certificate and end up being a member of the YALI Alumni;-LRB- ************).
- Individuals will be taking through numerous kinds of management training to prepare them for management function in their numerous ventures.
- Company and Entrepreneurship: This track deals with the series of emerging or striving business owners who anticipate to handle management functions within the economic sector or construct their own service endeavors on the continent.
- Civil Society Management: This track is oriented to those who are or desire be civically engaged and serve the general public through non-governmental companies, neighborhood based companies, or volunteerism.
- Public Law and Management: This track is customized to those who work or desire operate in any level of federal government (consisting of chosen positions), local companies such as the African Union or the West Africa Neighborhood, worldwide companies such as the United Nations, or other openly minded companies or believe tanks
Competitors for the YALI Regional Management Center West Africa is a merit-based and available to young West African leaders who fulfill the following requirements:
- Are 18 to 35 years of age at the time of application submission,
- Are residents and homeowners of among the list below nations: Ghana, Nigeria, Togo, Ivory Coast, Cameroon, Liberia, Sierra Leone, The Gambia and Burkina Faso.
- Are not U.S. residents or long-term homeowners of the U.S.
- Are qualified to get any required visa to Ghana, and
- Excel in reading, composing, listening and speaking English.
Applicants will not be victimized on the basis of race, ethnic background, color, gender, faith, socio-economic status, special needs, sexual preference, or gender identity. The management of the YALI Regional Management Center, West Africa– Accra schedules the right to confirm all of the info consisted of in the application.
For additional information, go to YALI RLC West Africa