Due Date: June 7, 2019
Applications are open for the YALI RLC West Africa Emerging Leaders Program 2019– Online Accomplice 11 The Young African Leaders Effort (YALI) was introduced by the United States federal government as a signature effort to purchase the next generation of African leaders.
The Accra Regional Management Centre (RLC), as part of the United States federal government effort, Young African Management Effort (YALI), will use an ingenious and video game altering management training program in Africa. The program is consisted of 3 tracks:
- Organisation and Entrepreneurship: This track deals with the series of emerging or striving business owners who anticipate to handle management functions within the economic sector or construct their own service endeavors on the continent.
- Civil Society Management: This track is oriented to those who are or desire be civically engaged and serve the general public through non-governmental companies, neighborhood based companies, or volunteerism.
- Public Law and Management: This track is customized to those who work or desire operate in any level of federal government (consisting of chosen positions), local companies such as the African Union or the West Africa Neighborhood, worldwide companies such as the United Nations, or other openly minded companies or believe tanks
- At the end of the programs individuals will be granted with certificates and enter of the YALI Alumni
- Individuals will be taken through numerous kinds of management training to prepare them for management functions in their numerous undertakings.
Open to young West African leaders who:
- Are 18 to 35 years of age at the time of application submission;-LRB- **************).
- Are residents and citizens of among the list below nations: Ghana, Nigeria, Togo, Ivory Coast, Cameroon, Liberia, Sierra Leone, The Gambia and Burkina Faso;-LRB- **************).
- Are not U.S. residents or irreversible citizens of the U.S.;-LRB- **************).
- Are qualified to get any essential visa to Ghana, and
- Excel in reading, composing, listening and speaking English.
Applicants will not be victimized on the basis of race, ethnic background, color, gender, religious beliefs, socio-economic status, special needs, sexual preference, or gender identity. The management of the YALI Regional Management Center, West Africa– Accra schedules the right to confirm all info offered in the application.
Choice panels will utilize the following requirements to assess applications:
- Demonstrated management in civil service, service and entrepreneurship, or civic engagement.
- Active engagement in public or social work, volunteerism, or mentorship.
- The capability to work cooperatively in varied groups and regard the viewpoints of others.
- Strong social and interaction abilities.
- An energetic, favorable mindset.
- A showed understanding, interest, and expert experience in the sector/track chosen, and
- A dedication to use management abilities and training to benefit your nation and/or neighborhood after the program.
For more details, see YALI RLC West Africa