Due Date: November 1, 2018
Applications are open for the Young African Females in Management (YAWL) Little Grants Program 2018 The goal of the call is to support girls’s groups to contribute in constructing an inclusive and equivalent society for females and woman on the continent.
Task proposition need to attend to concerns associating with ladies Education, Management and Economic Empowerment for rural girls and ladies under the style: With her, a competent Girlforce. The little grants program is to honor this year’s global day of the woman kid. YAWL produces safe areas, gear up, empower, inform and buy girls and ladies to assist them recognize their prospective and comprehend their power to lead and affect modification in this altering world.
- Qualified tasks need to have a budget plan of no greater than $ 1,000 Optimum;-LRB- ***************).
- Just one task will be chosen for the grant and the task for this grant need to be for a duration of not more than 6 months. With addition to the grant, YAWL will offer technical assistance to the winner throughout the task application.
For a job proposition to be qualified for the grant, the proposition should:
- Originate from the following YAWL member nations. (Cameroon, Ghana, Liberia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Tunisia and Zambia)
- Proposition should remain in English.
- Proposition should originate from girls’s group. Grant will be granted to group include males and females however girls should make 50% of the group management.
- The winner of the grant is anticipated to send out in 3 reports. An interim report, Financial report with invoices and a last detailed report detailing the numerous activities, lessons discovered and plainly specified accomplishments and results at the end of the task and how they prepared to determine outcomes after the task has actually ended;-LRB- ***************).
- The group is anticipated to be able to record stories (Composed and videos with their cell phones) and lessons discovered for sharing.
Propositions will be examined utilizing the following requirements:
- Task should be within YAWL focus Styles.
- Task should have imagination, development and worth for cash
- Task should consist of dealing with partners in the country/community.
- Task should have a particular place in the nation (Town, Town, chiefdom, district or area) and a clear sustainability strategy.
- Task should have clear objective/s, results, activity strategy, anticipated outcomes and budget plan.
- Task should benefit young African females and ladies.
- Any design template can be utilized to establish the proposition, however Task proposition should not be more than 10 pages consisting of how grant dispensation need to be made. Proposition ought to be sent with an information budget plan in regional currency and USD. Both proposition and budget plan should be sent in pdf.
For additional information, check out YAWL Small Grant