Application Due Date: June 7th 2019
The Young African Leaders Effort (YALI) was released by the United States Federal government, to train the next generation of African Leaders who will form the future of African service and entrepreneurship, civil society management, and public sector management.
The YALI Regional Management Centre (RLC) West Africa, Accra, uses you an ingenious and video game altering Online Emerging Leaders training program in the following courses:
- Organisation and Entrepreneurship
- Civil Society Management
- Public Sector Management
The program is hosted by the Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration (GIMPA).
Candidates need to be:
- In between the ages of 18 and 35
- From the nations listed below:
o Sierra Leone
o Ivory Coast
o Burkina Faso
You need to have the ability to check out and compose in English
You need to have a legitimate ID (passport if you are outdoors Ghana)
- Enhance your management abilities
- Win a complimentary tablet packed with material
- Get a certificate of conclusion
- End up being a member of the YALI Alumni Network
- Sign Up With the United States finishes Alumni Network
- Mentoring, Internships, and more!
Exceptional management training through worldwide cooperation– The YALI RLC West Africa extraordinary Emerging Leaders Online Program is produced through the cooperation of leading universities and partners– guaranteeing that ingenious, high quality and peer-reviewed courses can assist you end up being a genuine Leader.
To Find Out More: