Due Date: February 20, 2019
Application are open for the Young Balkan Designers Competitors 2019 The Young Balkan Designers style for 2019– “Circular Style” requires style tasks − items, principles, services and situations that can bring the Balkans to the leading edge of a much required paradigm shift in style, production and intake.
They challenge you to think of circularity of the production procedure and how it can resolve the altering requirements of product or services users, execution of regional abilities and resources, participation of your instant environments in analytical procedure and production, producing a favorable effect, both on your regional neighborhood and the increasing worldwide problems.
The YBD competitors includes 2 parts:
- Involvement in the Skill Exhibit at Mikser Celebration 2019 (30-40 tasks)
- Exploring exhibit at style celebrations in the area (10-15 tasks)
- Getting in cooperation with local furnishings and item makers (3-5 designers)
- Involvement at Milan Furnishings Fair 2020, at Salone Satellite (3-5 tasks)
- Open to all individuals born in 1985 and more youthful;-LRB- ***************).
- Candidates ought to be from the list below nations: Albania, Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Hungary, Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania, Slovenia, Serbia and Turkey;-LRB- ***************).
- Applicants might be people or groups of developers. Each candidate might send more than one entry.
Requirement valued by the Jury are
- Capacities for circularity of item or its aspects
- Socially interesting and ingenious functions of the job that improve the quality of daily life
- Logical production and transport expenses
- Ingenious usage of products readily available in your area
- Application of regional understanding and strategies
- Eco-friendly production procedure, ingenious usage of recycled products
- Considerable social influence on regional neighborhood and worldwide problems
Applicants will have the ability to sign up and send their tasks by filling out a Young Balkan Designers form online
To learn more, go to Young Balkan Designers Competitors