Due Date: October 31, 2019
Cultural Vistas and the U.S. Objective to ASEAN are now accepting applications for YSEALI Seeds for the Future 2020 little grant competitors for young leaders in Southeast Asia. It supplies moneying for the area’s most appealing young leaders to perform jobs that enhance their neighborhoods, nations and the area throughout the program styles of Civic Engagement, Education, Economic Development, and Sustainable Advancement.
The YSEALI Seeds for the Future program is sponsored by U.S. Department of State and is moneyed through a grant from the U.S. Objective to ASEAN. Cultural Vistas will administer the program through 2020.
All jobs are qualified for approximately $15,000 in financing and should resolve a minimum of among the 4 core YSEALI Styles of:
- Civic Engagement
- Financial Development
- Sustainable Advancement.
- All individuals need to be 18-35 years of ages, be signed up members of YSEALI, and be from among the 11 YSEALI countries
- ALL candidate groups need to consist of just residents from several of the following countries: Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vietnam
- Groups will be picked to get a little grant to execute a job in one or more of the YSEALI member countries.
- Tasks that include more than one nation are motivated.
- Each group need to have at least 3 members, and each candidate group need to designate a Job Leader, a Job Secretary and a Job Treasurer.
Description of Functions:
- Task Leader: This individual is the general head of the application of the task, and will mark obligations to other individuals. The task leader leads the conversation about how the task is carried out, and need to be devoted to routine interaction with the remainder of the group and the funder.
- Task Secretary: This individual who will assemble regular monthly reports and updates on the task. The task secretary need to be proficient with social networks, and need to be arranged. Failure to offer current details about the status of a job might lead to loss of financing.
- Task Treasurer: This individual will manage the financial resources of the program. Funds will be dispersed in 3 different periods at portions of 60% (start) 35% (middle) and 5% (end). This individual needs to be reliable, arranged and have a checking account to get the funds. And, this individual will require to keep all invoices, and information the costs spent for with little grant funds.
All primary team-members (Task Leader, Secretary, and Treasurer) should be 18-35 years of ages, be signed up members of YSEALI, and be from among the 11 YSEALI countries. All extra team-members are motivated to end up being YSEALI members.
2 of the 3 group leaders (Task Leader, Secretary, or Treasurer) will go to a kickoff workshop in Jakarta, Indonesia at the end of January on task management.
All jobs need to be carried out after the kickoff workshop and the efficiency duration will be February-October 2020.
For more details, check out YSEALI Seeds for the Future