Due Date: April 15, 2019
Obtain the Yousef Jameel ’68 PhD in Applied Sciences and Engineering Fellowships 2019 The program is created to prepare future researchers and commercial leaders who are Egyptian nationals and who have strong understanding and abilities in science and engineering.
The program is meant to make it possible for certified Egyptian science and engineering graduates to go to AUC on a complete tuition-free scholarship basis. The long-lasting goal of the program is to establish the workforce for research study and advancement in the area by offering the capability for future researchers who are quickly hired in popular positions in Egypt and the area.
In acknowledgment of the vital requirement for researchers and engineers in the Arab world and with the generous assistance and visionary management of alumnus Yousef Jameel ’68, AUC developed the Yousef Jameel ’68 PhD in Applied Sciences and Engineering Fellowships in Fall 2010.
The fellowship covers:
- Tuition charges for an optimum of 9 credits per term
- Trainee services and activities charges
- A month-to-month stipend
- Open to all citizenships
- Master of science degree with a thesis track in an engineering or science discipline from a recognized university
- For brand-new graduate degree-seeking trainees; please AUC graduate admissions requirements
- Submission of an acceptable GRE rating, based on the PhD program requirements
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum general grade point average (GPA) of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale, or comparable
- Submission of a preliminarily proposed argumentation subject and a research study summary, defining how the subject is connected to several of the research study top priority locations
- Appropriate clinical research study background and experience
- Monetary requirement
To find out more, go to Yousef Jameel ’68 PhD Fellowships