Application Due Date: Thursday, October 17 2019 at 5pm Cairo time.
T he Sawiris Structure for Social Advancement is happy to release the 5th round of the totally moneyed Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Scholarship Program for prospects looking for the degree of Masters of Advancement Practice (MDP) from the Hubert H. Humphrey School of Public Affairs, University of Minnesota, U.S.A.
- Egyptian nationwide
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a well reputed scholastic organization in an associated discipline
- Please the entry requirements into the scholastic MDP program
- Demonstrate outstanding expert and scholastic track record
- Show strong social abilities (extracurricular activities/community work/entrepreneurial effort)
- Demonstrate failure to fund research studies from own resources
- While no particular experience or scholastic track is needed, trainees with a strong liberal arts education background and sound quantitative and analytical abilities will be best gotten ready for scholastic success at the Humphrey School of Public Affairs.
- Previous coursework in mathematics, data, and economics is advised
- English language efficiency is needed. Legitimate TOEFL or IELTS test ratings with a minimum of 600 (paper-based), 250 (computer-based), 100 (internet-based, minimum 22 on each area) on the TOEFL, or 7 for the IELTS.
- A legitimate Graduate Record Examination (GRE) rating is needed. No particular rating is needed, nevertheless, Fall 2015 confessed trainees evaluated within typical GRE Verbal Thinking Percentile: 68% and typical GRE Quantitative Thinking Percentile: 54%
The scholarship will cover complete tuition, living expenditures, travel and medical insurance.
- Conclusion of a 50- credit scholastic master’s program in 2 scholastic years
- Conclusion of an 8-10 week mid-program summertime field experience
- Work in the advancement sector in Egypt following graduation for no less than 2 successive years
- Finished application consisting of the individual declaration
- Copy of legitimate passport ID page
- Upgraded resume
- All undergraduate and graduate (if appropriate) records
- TOEFL/IELTS rating
- GRE rating
- 2 recommendation letters
- One individual picture
- HR letter from existing company consisting of salary/salary slip or a bank declaration in case of joblessness.
For Additional Information: