Due Date: October 17, 2019
Applications are open for the Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Scholarship Program 2019 The Scholarship is a completely moneyed, full-time program for trainees looking for to make a Master’s Degree in Advancement Practice (MDP) from the Hubert H. Humphrey School of Public Affairs, University of Minnesota, U.S.A..
The Master of Advancement Practice is a two-year degree supplying graduate level trainees with the abilities and understanding needed to much better determine and deal with the worldwide difficulties of sustainable advancement, such as hardship, population, health, preservation, environment modification, and human rights.
- Conclusion of a 50- credit scholastic master’s program in 2 scholastic years
- Conclusion of an 8-10 week mid-program summertime field experience
- Work in the advancement sector in Egypt following graduation for no less than 2 successive years
- The scholarship will cover complete tuition, living expenditures, travel and medical insurance.
- Open to Egyptian nationwide
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a well reputed scholastic organization in an associated discipline
- Please the entry requirements into the scholastic MDP program
- Demonstrate exceptional expert and scholastic track record
- Show strong social abilities (extracurricular activities/community work/entrepreneurial effort)
- Demonstrate failure to fund research studies from own resources
- While no particular experience or scholastic track is needed, trainees with a strong liberal arts education background and sound quantitative and analytical abilities will be best gotten ready for scholastic success at the Humphrey School of Public Affairs.
- Previous coursework in mathematics, data, and economics is advised
- English language efficiency is needed. Legitimate TOEFL or IELTS test ratings with a minimum of 600 (paper-based), 250 (computer-based), 100 (internet-based, minimum 22 on each area) on the TOEFL, or 7 for the IELTS.
- A legitimate Graduate Record Examination (GRE) rating is needed. No particular rating is needed, nevertheless, Fall 2015 confessed trainees evaluated within typical GRE Verbal Thinking Percentile: 68% and typical GRE Quantitative Thinking Percentile: 54%
The list below products are needed for a total application:
- Finished application consisting of the individual declaration
- Copy of legitimate passport ID page
- Upgraded resume
- All undergraduate and graduate (if relevant) records
- TOEFL/IELTS rating
- GRE rating
- 2 recommendation letters
- One individual picture
- HR letter from existing company consisting of salary/salary slip or a bank declaration in case of joblessness.
To find out more, check out Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Scholarship