Due Date: July 31, 2019
Applications are open for the Youth Person Entrepreneurship Competitors 2019 The Youth Person Entrepreneurship Competitors is an around the world online competitors on the 17 Sustainable Advancement Objectives and company ideas/projects to attain them. This worldwide platform empowers young business owners (age 15-35) from around the globe to take part in a more tranquil world.
Individuals are welcomed to send their ingenious concepts and jobs with a social effect, which promote and carry out several of the 17 Sustainable Advancement Objectives (SDG’s). The 17 Sustainable Advancement Objectives (SDGs) and 169 associated targets deal with the most crucial social, financial, ecological, health and governance difficulties of our time.
This program is an activity of the UNESCO Global Action Program (SPACE) on Education for Sustainable Advancement (ESD)
Grand Reward, second Reward, 3rd Reward and Individuals’s Option Reward winners will be chosen in each of the following 2 classifications:
- Finest Concepts Classification: Ingenious concepts and strategies to be carried out (by the entrant or by others)
- Finest Projects Classification: Currently existing business which has actually shown social effect
- Grand Reward winners and individuals’s Option Reward winners will get a virtual Gold Badge and a Certificate.
- 2nd Reward winners will get a virtual Silver Badge and a Certificate.
- 3rd Reward winners will get a virtual Bronze Badge and a Certificate.
- Finalists passed by as reward winners will get a Respectable Reference Badge.
- Entrepreneurship School Reward winners will get a Certificate School Reward Winner Badge.
- Grand Reward and Individuals’s Option winners, 2nd Reward and Third Reward winners, and the Entrepreneurship School Reward winners will be revealed at a Winners’ Statement Event at the Entrepreneurship Top in Berlin in October 2019.
- You are in between the ages of 15 and 35
- You have an ingenious concept for a business which adds to the Sustainable Advancement Objectives (SDGs) or you are running such a business in the type of a service, a non-profit company or a casual program
- You have the ability to send your entry in English.
- Register online and develop your account! They will send you an e-mail verification. Please examine your spam folder. You should verify in order to trigger your account.
- If you wish to send a concept, go to Send a concept!
- If you wish to send a task, go to Send a task!
- Complete and send the initial entry type. Then await a reaction from the competitors administrators.
Entries are evaluated by the competitors administrators of Stiftung Entrepreneurship Berlin and Digital Professionals United. Just those entries that satisfy a specific requirement and pass the initial screening will be welcomed to supply more information about their idea/project in a 2nd entry type.
To learn more, see Youth Person Entrepreneurship Competitors