Due Date: March 31, 2019
Are you an extremely encouraged young expert thinking about public law research study and analysis? Are you eager to pursue a strenuous top quality research study through a structured public law training, mentorship and expert advancement program? Do you wish to sign up with a growing network of emerging young public law leaders? Look for the Youth4Policy (Y4P) Fellowship Program 2019
Youth4Policy (Y4P) is an effort for capability advancement, policy analysis and engagement for young leaders from a varied spectrum of backgrounds consisting of academic community, civil society, and civil service. It intends to empower youth with an inspiration to research study and evaluate public law and recommend proof based options from the viewpoint of youths.
Y4P began in 2018 as an effort of the Konrad-Adenuaer-Stiftung (KAS) and the Centre for Advancement Alternatives (CDA). It prospered to the Young Leaders Believe Tank for Policy Alternatives which had actually been run by KAS from 2010–2007 In 2009, the program causes a board a brand-new partner, the general public Policy Institute (PPI) with the view to utilize PPI’s reach and contacts amongst policy makers and influencers in Uganda.
- Y4P partners will fulfill the training, mentorship and expert advancement expenses consisting of lodgings, meals, and transport throughout the period of the Program. Candidates might be asked for to fulfill expenses associated with reading and referral products.
Candidates should fulfill be
- Ugandan people under the age of 35 years;-LRB- ***************).
- Young profession specialists operating in the general public, personal and not for earnings sectors with an undergraudate degree from an acknowledged university;-LRB- ***************).
- Presently engaged as or potential policy-makers, academics, attorneys, social/business business owners or civil society leaders;-LRB- ***************).
- Extremely analytical with proof of previous engagement in policy research study and analysis;-LRB- ***************).
- Astute public communicators with a strong command of composed and spoken English
Applicants who fulfill the eligibility requirements above should send the underlisted files to [email protected] not behind March 31, 2019.
Just applications that fulfill the eligibility requirements will be examined and appealing prospects will be welcomed for an individual interview in April 2019.
To find out more, go to Y4P Fellowship