Due Date: August 25, 2019
Elections are open for the YouthConnekt Africa Awards 2019 The YouthConnekt Africa Awards honour exceptional accomplishments by young African innovators (ages 16-35).
The YouthConnekt Africa Top is a yearly assembling that links youth from throughout the continent. The 2019 YouthConnekt Africa Top will offer a platform for all partners associated with youth advancement to synergize around policies, programs and collaborations that will link youth for continental change. The 3rd edition of the YouthConnekt Africa (YCA) Top is set to be held from 9-11 October in Kigali, Rwanda. This year, the top targets to collect 10,000 youth and top-level delegates to engage, go over, style, and speed up youth empowerment efforts at the continent level under the style of ‘” Enhancing an Industrious Young Africa”.
Impressive African innovators will be granted as follows:
- Leaders of Success Award
- Social Development Award
- Digital Addition Award
- Women in Developments Award
The YCA Awards
- 12 Finalists will be welcomed to the YCA Top to go to 2 days bootcamp and provide their jobs. 4 winners will be granted in an event on 11 October 2019.
- One winner will be picked from each award classifications: financial advancement, social advancement, ingenious female contribution, and digital addition.
- The Reward Winners will get $5000 to assist grow their company.
- Open to African innovators in between the age of 16 and 35
- Candidate need to be a person of an African Union state
- Candidate’s job plainly attends to among the Awards’ 4 focus locations
- Candidate need to offered to go to the YouthConnekt Africa Top 2019 to take part in the boot camp sessions and Award Event
Use to become part of exceptional young African innovators neighborhood.
For additional information, go to YouthConnekt Africa