Due Date: May 19, 2019
Applications are welcomed for the YouthStartCT Entrepreneurial Obstacle 2019 The YouthStartCT Obstacle is a start-up program which intends to add to abilities advancement and development, in addition to motivating entrepreneurship in Cape Town.
They desire you to share your finest entrepreneurial concepts for enhancing work in your regional neighborhood. In exchange, they will supply training and advancement chances for start-ups and the general winner will be offered the possibility to partner with the City on jobs that benefit jobseekers and supply long-lasting job opportunity.
- The top 100 entrants will be alerted by e-mail by Saturday, 25 May 2019 and will be used training and mentoring workshops to additional establish their concepts.
- They will be needed to pitch their concepts to a panel of judges in between Wednesday, 29 May– Saturday, 22 June and a variety of entries will be gotten rid of from the competitors every week.
- The winner, together with 2 finalists, will be revealed at a gala supper on Tuesday, 25 June.
- The competitors is open to all South African residents who remain in ownership of a legitimate identity file.
- All individuals should be aged in between 18– 35 years of ages. Evidence of identity and age will be needed.
Every entry will be evaluated according to the following requirements:
- Hydroponics organisation concepts (growing plants and herbs that do not count on water or soil)
- Mobile application advancement (utilizing innovation to assist avoid online rip-offs and theft of individual details)
- Social advancement organisation concepts (upliftment jobs that can increase work and upskill regional skill)
- Water conserving organisation concepts (ingenious methods to protect Cape Town’s water system).
How to Go Into
- Produce a 3 minute video discussing your concept, with as much information as possible.
- Submit the video to a public video platform such as YouTube. Make certain you take down the URL as you will require to include it in your entry kind.
- Total the YouthStartCT entry kind
To learn more, go to YouthStartCT Entrepreneurial Obstacle