Due Date: May 30, 2019
Are you prepared to develop your tradition? The Zayed Sustainability Reward submissions for the 2020 edition are open. Motivated by the UAE’s starting daddy and sustainability champ, Sheikh Zayed, this yearly worldwide Reward acknowledges impressive sustainability services.
The UAE’s pioneering worldwide award for satisfying development, effect and motivation in sustainable advancement services welcomes organisations and schools to send their entries in among its 5 classifications. If you are an organisation with an ingenious service in Health, Food, Energy or Water, or a high school with a concept for a task, use today!
- Worldwide High Schools.
Prizes and Advantages
The overall reward fund is US$ 3 million, dispersed as follows:
- Health– $600,000
- Food– $600,000
- Energy– $600,000
- Water– $600,000
- Worldwide High Schools– $600,000– (divided among 6 Schools, granting each approximately US$100,000)–.
- The Americas
- Sub-Saharan Africa
- Middle East & North Africa
- Central Asia South Asia East Asia & Pacific
The examination requirements for the Health, Food, Energy and Water classifications are:
- Effect: Considerable and concrete results on the quality of individuals’s lives.
- Development: Unique attributes to alter the “status quo” and prospective to catalyse chances that will have a disruptive favorable effect and transformative modification.
- Motivation: The prospective to scale up job results, in the next years, and the capability to influence others.
For the Global High Schools classification, their jobs must be created to provide favorable academic effect, consisting of offering access to quality education and guaranteeing trainees are provided crucial abilities and boosted capabilities to accomplish their objectives.
For more details, go to Zayed Sustainability Reward