Due Date: July 26, 2019
Applications are open for the GO PR Digital Marketing Scholarship 2019 The scholarship focuses on fulfilling quality in digital marketing and developing a brighter future for more youthful generations.
GO PR are enthusiastic about all things Digital. From Social Network, SEO, Conversion Optimisation, Website Design, Paid Marketing to Public Relations. They wish to promote awareness, share understanding and benefit quality, so they are introducing the yearly Digital Marketing Scholarship to both Thai and International trainees who share the very same enthusiasm, viewpoint and worths as them.
- The fortunate winner will get $1,000 USD/35,000 THB by cheque that will be sent out straight to your college or university dealt with to you, one week after the statement. * Note -CDU (Charles Darwin University) Trainees will be called straight and get payment straight if they are picked to be the fortunate winner of this scholarship
- The fortunate winner will likewise have chance to operate at GO PR after they finish, or intern there part-time (paid) throughout term/semester breaks.
- Open to all trainees who are over the age of 18, of any race or gender, who are presently registered at university or college;-LRB- ***************).
- Prospects need to want digital marketing as the scholarship winner will be picked based upon the quality of the material they produce and the level of understanding they show in their picked topic.
Compose a minimum of 1000 words in English or Thai language, on any topic that falls under Digital Marketing, this can be anything associated to Digital PR, Social network, SEO, ASO, CRO, Pay Per Click or Website design.
- Your work need to be initial and not copied or plagiarised
- Any recommendation need to have a citation and connected to in your short article
- Images and graphics can be utilized however need to be initial
When you’re all set to use, simply e-mail [email protected] with your short article either in Word or Google Doc format, and include your name, e-mail, name of your college or university and evidence of trainee status.
For additional information, go to GO PR Digital Marketing Scholarship