Application Due Date: November 15 th 2018
Area: South Africa-KwaZulu-Natal-Durban-Indonsa Factory
Task Field: Supply Chain
Task Type: Short-term
Shift: Day Task
Task Arrange: Full-time
The Unemployed student is accountable for performing basic line operations and cleaning up programs according to prepared functional requirements to securely provide an excellent quality loaded item. As a member of the operations team the student plays a crucial function in keeping line security and will determine procedure or line problems to leaders.
Performs pre-start-up checks to guarantee that the location and devices is tidy and remains in a safe condition according to the SOP. Assists closing down devices and the location according to the SOP.
Keeps track of quality versus set requirements and reports any item and product packaging faults. Identifies procedure irregularities rapidly and takes emergency situation action to avoid them.
Minimize expenses due to squander and reduce effect to health, security and the environment through working to get rid of waste and through the appropriate handling of waste and harmful products.
- Needs to actively add to an eco-efficient environment.
- An awareness of how to utilize efficiency steps to determine and focus on losses in production location; offers description of issues and can supply tracking of procedure or line problems.
- Screen the machines/equipment that they deal with.
- Tidy the maker according to maker’s requirements along with website specifications.
- Carry out standard upkeep jobs on the maker as needed.
- Inspect and prepare basic materials that will be utilized.
- Preserve the security of oneself which of others on the line.
- Reliable interaction abilities
- Physical capability to by hand raise packaged end product– great physical condition.
- Adhere to learnership requirements as specified by UL and training service provider i.e. evaluations; logbook and projects
KEEP IN MIND:
TO OBTAIN THIS JOB, PLEASE USAGE CHOICE BELOW.
INTERNAL PROSPECTS– Please drop CV’s in package at the HR Admin Workplace.
EXTERNAL PROSPECTS– Please use on Taleo * (Below, please see directions on how to use)
- Log onto www.unilever.com
- Click professions
- Filter to place– South Africa
- Click “Use Online” to wanted function
- Develop online profile and send application (ATTACH CV & SUPPORTING FILES)
Evidence of credentials certificates need to be connected to your CV.
Declaration of outcomes will NOT be accepted.
Please Keep In Mind:
If you are an Internal Worker, by obtaining this job, you are validating that you have actually made your Line Supervisor familiar with your application. If you do not speak with us within 14 days from the date that you used, please regard your application as disqualified. If you do not connect the supporting paperwork specified in the advert by the closing date, please regard your application as disqualified.
For More Details: