Due Date: January 31, 2019
The 2019 Future International Leaders Fellowship is now OPEN! The Future Global Leaders Fellowship each year chooses the world’s leading first-generation college student and, throughout a 3-year program, primes them for induction into the Fortis Society— the world’s very first personal network of varied leaders dedicated to one another’s success and to a much better world.
Just exceptionally enthusiastic, first-year college student from simple backgrounds who have actually shown high strength and have actually accomplished scholastic quality needs to use to the FGL Fellowship. These trainees need to be figured out to end up being effective worldwide leaders and comprehend that the magnitude of their influence on the world is straight connected to the quantity of power and impact they build up.
Upon conclusion of the program, FGL Fellows are inducted into the Fortis Society — the world’s very first personal network of varied leaders dedicated to one another’s success and to a much better world. The objective of the Fortis Society is to link future leaders– unified by their benefit, not advantage — by producing a powerful worldwide network through which they will assist each other reach the greatest levels of success, power, and worldwide impact in order to favorably affect the world
The Fellowship offers FGL Fellows with lots of important chances. It intends to cultivate the advancement of Fellows and to prepare them for induction into the Fortis Society. Up until now, their FGL Fellows are mastering the locations of engineering, entrepreneurship, politics, movie, financing, worldwide affairs, computer technology, and lots of others.
- MANAGEMENT TRAINING: The summer season after their freshman year, FGL Fellows finish an extensive three-week training with the National Outdoor Management School in the United States. Together they are taught a strenuous management curriculum and construct strong relationships by getting rid of severe physical/mental difficulties in the wild. NOLS alumni consist of NASA groups, Fortune 500 groups, and Wharton/Harvard MBA’s.
- HIGH LEVEL MENTORSHIP: FGL Fellows deal with us to determine and protect a top-level leader in their field who will become their coach for 3 years. FGL Coaches offer individual insights into what it requires to reach the greatest levels of success and assistance broaden Fellows’ networks.
- INTERNATIONAL INTERNSHIP FINANCING: FLF does not match FGL Fellows with internships. Fellows protect a top-tier internship abroad (i.e. beyond their nation of birth, heritage, and home) and we offer personalized training and financing to cover internship expenses not fulfilled by the host company/scholarships. Fellows have actually formerly protected internships in 30+ nations at business like Goldman Sachs, Facebook, Google, UN, Grameen Bank, BNP Paribas, United States Embassies, Clinton Structure, and so on
Candidates need to be first-year college student and need to fit the following eligibility requirements:
- First-Generation or Low-Income College Student– trainees who do not have a household history of college, or who originate from a low-income background.
- Performance History of Academic Quality– throughout high school and throughout the very first months of the present academic year.
- Proven Management Talents– through self-started efforts and endeavors, or management in their schools or neighborhoods.
In addition to our eligibility requirements, our Admissions Committee will think about the following qualities:
- Infectious Charm and Unyielding Self-control– 2 typical and necessary qualities in all leaders.
- Strength and Guts– showed through having actually conquered difficulty.
- Endless International Aspiration– together with a practical method, the capability to carry out, and the desire to compromise and take dangers to attain remarkable success.
- Selflessness— showed through the desire to enact significant favorable modification, upon having actually reached the greatest level of power and impact.
- A Strong Desire to Sign Up With the Fortis Society– upon conclusion of the 3-year Fellowship.
For additional information, go to FGL Fellowship