Due Date: February 1, 2019
The St. Gallen Wings of Quality Award is open for applications. The St. Gallen Wings of Quality Award is a worldwide trainee essay competitors, providing trainees who study at graduate or postgraduate level around the globe the chance to look for involvement at the St. Gallen Seminar.
The St. Gallen Seminar is the world’s premier chance for argument on problems of management, politics and civil society– run by trainees.
Is it as excellent as it gets?– What method would you recommend to alter the present function of capital?
Political volatility, ecological problems, precarious labour markets, technological monopolies, supervisory and financial investment short-termism are just a few difficulties we deal with. The time has actually concerned counter extreme short-termism and begin operating as uncommon. Consider the status quo and its ramifications. What would be a concept to alter it? Establish tasks or actions you would rely on to bring brand-new and broadened functions to capital and go for a long-lasting favorable effect. In your essay you must think about how using capital (monetary, human, social, …) can resolve complicated difficulties and address considerable modifications, be it by people, civil society, services or federal governments. Your concept should influence leaders worldwide to handle duty and put it into practice. Be strong and establish a genuinely impactful principle to win our distinguished award.
If the jury chooses your essay in the top 100, you certify as a Leader of Tomorrow for an expenses-paid involvement in the 49 th St. Gallen Seminar (8–10 May 2019) -the world’s premier chance for intergenerational disputes.
- Sign up with the argument with 600 leading international leaders and choice makers
- Share your ideas, concepts and visions with the international elite
- Costs for travel, board and accommodations covered, travel service offered
- Meet 200 of the world’s brightest young minds
- CHF 20,000 cash prize shared by the 3 winners
- Little and intimate events with world leaders, solely for the Leaders of Tomorrow
- Broad media protection
- Enter of a genuinely distinct and strong international neighborhood
To be qualified, you need to satisfy all of the following requirements:
- Registered in a graduate or postgraduate program (master level or greater) in any discipline at a routine university
- Born in 1989 or later on
Make certain you can supply the following files:
- Copy of passport or other recognition (in English for non-Roman languages)
- Verification of matriculation/enrolment from your university which shows your registration in a graduate/postgraduate level program since 1 February 2019 ( download sample file here)
- Your contribution file without any sign of your name in the file name, the file metadata or the file itself
|Type||Essay (max. 2,100 words, excl. bibliography & footnotes)|
|Due Date||1 February 2019, 11: 59 p.m. last time zone ( UTC-12)|
|Privacy||Your name need to not be pointed out throughout the contribution file|
|Uniqueness||Private work anticipated, no group work permitted. The essay should be composed solely for this contest. The concept should be the author’s own.|
|Citation||All sources need to be pointed out and described the particular part in the essay. All contributions will be checked for plagiarism.|
They anticipate an expert, innovative and thought-provoking essay. Be strong, non-traditional, and unique on the competitors concern. The outcomes will be revealed through email by mid-March 2019.
For more details, see St Gallen