Due Date: July 24, 2019
Applications for the Nigerian Financial Top Group (NESG) Essay Competitors 2019 are now open. The style for the 2019 edition of the essay is ” Enhancing Self-confidence in Nigeria for Country Structure: Towards Economic Success and Improved Lifestyle for Nigerians.”
In the light of the obstacles that have actually continuously pestered the Nigerian economy such as high levels of corruption and lease looking for, insecurity and revolt, bad and degrading human capital indices, sluggish and non-inclusive financial development, sluggish diversity of the economy, year-on-year deficit spending, financial regression of sub-nationals among others, Nigeria has actually stayed a low-trust nation and this has actually led to a slow-paced development.
With an outlook of constructing a country that is competitive and sustainable, Nigeria sets to start the long march towards financial development and enhanced lifestyle for its individuals. Keeping in mind the extremely varied nature of Nigeria, we can not for that reason avoid the strenuous job of restoring trust and self-confidence in her individuals. It is on this property that the NESG requires candidates for the essay competitors.
The leading 3 trainees will get:
- Paid Internship at the NESG
- All cost paid journey to 25 th Nigerian Economic Top in Abuja, October 2019
- Essay discussion to an audience of leading public/private authorities
- Prominent certificate of efficiency
- Entrants should be undergrads of Nigerian Universities
- Entries should be composed in English
- One entry per individual
- 1,500 optimum word count
- Plagiarism is declined
- All entries should be appropriately referenced utilizing the American Psychological Association design (APA) design
To find out more, check out NESG Essay Contest