Due Date: June 30, 2019
Use to go to the 1st World Youth Conference on Generosity2019 occurring in brand-new Delhi, India from August 20 to 23,2019 Be among 100 extraordinary young leaders from all over the world to be a part of the Conference.
Do you have a transformative story of effect to share? UNESCO MGIEP together with partners is calling all enthusiastic, passionate, devoted and proactive young leaders, influencers, social business owners, scientists, facilitators, filmmakers, neighborhood organisers, activists, volunteers and advocates who are working to obtain the Sustainable Advancement Goals!
The World Youth Conference on Generosity imagines to be the leading yearly occasion, which offers an ingenious, interesting and motivating platform to worldwide youth leaders and policy makers to come together and aim to find ground-breaking paths for attaining the Sustainable Advancement Objectives.
In order to impart important proficiencies (i.e. compassion, empathy, mindfulness and important questions) in worldwide youth to motivate, empower and allow them to change themselves and develop lasting peace in their neighborhoods, UNESCO Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Education for Peace and Sustainable Advancement (MGIEP) is arranging the very first World Youth Conference on Generosity in New Delhi, India on the style ‘Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam: Gandhi for the Contemporary World: Commemorating the 150 th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi’.
The very first World Youth Conference on Generosity– Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam: Gandhi for the Contemporary World is uniting 100 carefully chosen young leaders, and professionals from all over the world to state what motivation they might draw from Gandhi’s concepts to non-violently change their societies towards sustainable peace. The very first year of the Conference exceptionally accompanies the 150 th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi. This is considerable as the pursuit of peace through the practice of reality, nonviolence, empathy and generosity is Gandhi’s present to the world.
Set up to be opened and beautified by H.E the President of India, the Director General of UNESCO, the United Nations Secretary General’s Envoy on Youth to name a few dignitaries, the Conference will be a mix of the following:
- extensive youth-led capability structure workshops to improve the capabilities of youth on social and psychological knowing abilities and proficiencies such as compassion, mindfulness, empathy, generosity and important questions through the prism of identity and worldwide problems;-LRB- **************).
- a generative area including professionals panels and TAGe plenary for youth and professionals to share and seriously engage with the idea of peace through generosity and nonviolence;-LRB- **************).
- a platform to commemorate motivating acts of generosity that are effecting modification worldwide and action programs for youth company
In addition to the above, the following are the anticipated concrete outputs:
- Brand-new Delhi Youth Statement on Generosity for the Sustainable Advancement Goals
- 20, 000 transformative acts of generosity
- 4 brief and 1 primary TAGe briefs
- 100 experienced youth leaders
- Travel Sponsorship Minimal variety of candidates will get travel sponsorship, with unique choice offered to applications from establishing nations.
- UNESCO MGIEP will supply roundtrip air tickets in between the individuals’ nearby airport and Brand-new Delhi, India in addition to lodging and meals. Please note that individuals are accountable for their domestic transport, visa application and tourist’s insurance coverage. If you can cover your roundtrip airlines tickets, please inspect package in the application.
- Lodging and meals will be supplied to all chosen individuals
Open to young leaders who are associated with the domains of education, Social and Psychological knowing, Education for Sustainable Advancement (ESD), Worldwide Citizenship Education (GCED), peace education, non-violence, youth engagement, policy impact, peace and dispute resolution and associated fields.
- Age: 18 to 35 years as on August 1, 2016
- Generosity story: an effective generosity story on SDGs • Location of proficiency: dealing with SDGs, particularly SDG 4.7, education, social and psychological knowing, ESD, GCED, peace education, non-violence, youth engagement, policy impact, peace and dispute resolution and associated fields and have the ability to reveal proof of accomplishments
- Demonstrate: previous experience of taking part in policy engagement, social action jobs, ingenious education jobs and projects, and an interest in peace structure, nonviolence and SDGs, either in youth, neighborhood or office settings.
- Active: need to be actively/currently associated with the ‘location of profession/expertise noted in bullet pt. 3
- Offered: need to be offered for active and interesting online conversation beginning June 10, 2019 and to do an online course on SEL from July 10, 2019
- Prominent: Extremely prominent and able to set in motion grassroots youth and neighborhood stakeholders in hundreds for acts of generosity. The choice to be part of the 100, and most notably, the high level panel speakers will be on the basis of just how much a candidate has actually activated fellow youth in his/her neighborhood
- Variety: Geographic, gender, age, and sector variety will be thought about
You will require to share the following info as part of the application procedure, so please keep at hand:
- Your contact information and individual info
- A 3-minute video discussing why we need to pick you! Please publish this as a personal video to YouTube and share the personal relate to them in the application
- LOOK FOR the Conference with this LINK
- Effective and not successful candidates will be notified of the choice results by means of e-mail in very first week of July 2019
USE TO BECOME PART OF A WORLDWIDE ACCOMPLICE OF GENEROSITY FOR SDGs.
To learn more, check out UNESCO-MGIEP